Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day where i didnt do anything

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Didnt even play videogames, just stared at my phone all day and ldared.
I was going to the gym in the morning, reading during the day and watching a movie tonight. But I gave up on everything just before trying.

yeah, this life is retarded, then you die

Didnt even play videogames, just stared at my phone all day and ldared.
I was going to the gym in the morning, reading during the day and watching a movie tonight. But I gave up on everything just before trying.
I pray you well mate, be well. Good night or day onto you, be at peace and rest.

I hate making up plans and not doing them it makes me feel depressed when I skip them, but nonetheless I don't really care in the end because I didn't choose this scummy life.

rotted yesterday, rotted today, will rot tomorrow as well. its all i know at this point

Try my busymaxxing cope, I made I post about it.
But in short:
- Before attempting greater tasks, practice a bit by getting used to completing shorter and easier tasks like brushing your teeth, showering or making a coffee.
- The bed is a trap, never use it if you are not specifically going to sleep.

Try my busymaxxing cope, I made I post about it.
But in short:
- Before attempting greater tasks, practice a bit by getting used to completing shorter and easier tasks like brushing your teeth, showering or making a coffee.
- The bed is a trap, never use it if you are not specifically going to sleep.
Brushing teeth and showering is coos

Productivity is for npcs anyway

Everything is boring if you're incel. It's pointless.