Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel another day spent getting raped by society.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
another day studying like a slave in uni.

another day of watching young couples eberywhere.

another day of getting ignored by foids. even a foid i helped last week with some work. fucking WHORE.

another day of eating shitty food smoking weed and hope ill die soon.

another day of watching my uni oneitis got so many cucks orbit around her.

FUCK. i just wannt a foid. someone who will love. who will sleep with me. who will live with me.

STOP RAPING ME. im tired

and the rope is close.

Metropolis has wronged us yet we get no compensation. Such greed.

that was a funny title ngl

The life of Arthur Fleck.

>Uni

Mogs me.

In uni.... but its sunday?

better get used to it because it will only get worse

Scallops are delicious

I could maybe stand being an incel if it weren't for all the fucking normies in relationships shoved in my face in school. Like jesus christ I'm barely holding on over here I don't need to see how much better your life is than mine. Fuck off. It's abhorrent how we are forced to spend are educative years surrounding by those who are immensely romantically privileged, it's bad for one's mental state. Imagine you were in economic instead of sexual poverty, and you saw some rich motherfuckers wearing gold chains and shit just to flex they were rich. How's a man not supposed to be jealous and bitter when he sees the one thing he wants dangled in front of his face day in and day out, while knowing he'll never get it. It's disgusting, absolutely disgusting.