Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day spent drinking

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Before I know it I i finished yet another fifth In a day.

This is literally just government profiting off of a cope that keeps people in check. They make money one, and keep truecels in check two. Two birds with one stone.. it's so cruel beyond words I don't know where to begin.

It's really just this day in day out. I don't know if this is worth keeping it up for much longer.

Just drink yourself to death theory

Same poured me some vodka, idk if I'll get hammered tonight because I just purchased this bottle and I want to save some for tomorrow

I avoid the fuck out of alcohol since my family has a history of not being good with it, especially my grandfather and uncle

alcohol is a sad way to drown the woes of life.Only that which is perfect can save you.And that which is perfect can only be god.There is no other way around.read the gospels before checking my sig

alcohol is a sad way to drown the woes of life.Only that which is perfect can save you.And that which is perfect can only be god.There is no other way around.read the gospels before checking my sig
I actually gave up alcohol myself. But it is extremely hard ngl

I actually gave up alcohol myself. But it is extremely hard ngl
I barely drink these days.I spent 2-3 years getting drunk once or twice a week,then i started to slowly convert and started to slowly drop alcohol.So far this year i think i only got drunk twice.Both for my immaturity.You stop resorting to alcohol,when you feel that you have to do something and that alcohol is doing nothing more then hindering your ability to do that activity well.

Fun fact : You can donate 100 tl to goverment by buying a 160 tl vodka in turkey since goverment taxes the fuck out of incel copes such as guns cigars and alchol.

Luckily I'm not contributing to society so the government gets nothing from me.