Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day of being humiliated

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i hate going outside.i always get looks from women as if they had just seen death itself.It's even worse when it's a cutie or a hot milf.This hot latina milf looked at me and i looked at her and i felt like killing myself,knowing it's absolutely over.i wish i could just be a neet in some cool cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"Another day of being humiliated"

Every day as an unattractive male

Try covering your face with bandages
If someone asks you about it tell them you have a skin disease that makes your skin burn ıf it gets hit by wind or smh

Try covering your face with bandages
If someone asks you about it tell them you have a skin disease that makes your skin burn ıf it gets hit by wind or smh
Or better yet a surgical mask which not only conceals your ugly mug, but is socially acceptable in all regions now as well.

Or better yet a surgical mask which not only conceals your ugly mug, but is socially acceptable in all regions now as well.
İt doesnt hide your eye area or forehead,still good tho

i hate going outside.i always get looks from women as if they had just seen death itself.It's even worse when it's a cutie or a hot milf.This hot latina milf looked at me and i looked at her and i felt like killing myself,knowing it's absolutely over.i wish i could just be a neet in some cool cabin in the middle of nowhere.

No need to worry, God loves you, one day he will bless you with a chaste God fearing woman

nigga you go outside

No need to worry, God loves you, one day he will bless you with a chaste God fearing woman
I wonder. if you had decent catechism and bothered to speak to a father, would you ever turn into this?Good catechism is a rare thing,so i don't blame you.may god have mercy on you.

every time i enter a store the foid there smiles at everyone but when i come in her smile fades immediately

@BlkPillPres is just a turbocoper tbh
i was like him one day so i understand.If you cannot have someone to save you from all that is horrible,then at least you can laugh at others and feel a bit better about yourself.life is a sad thing.

may god have mercy on you.

May God bless you with a beautiful wife, as we both know he will for a humble servant

i was like him one day so i understand

Uh dude no, you are quite literally nothing like me and you never have been, because if you were, you wouldn't still be as indoctrinate by religion as you are now (I actually took this as an insult, don't say that again please lol)

Its more like I was like you once, but no even then that statement would be invalid, because I was always a skeptic and that's exactly why I "grew out of" religion, you were likely always a "follower" and unable to think for yourself, which is why you are still there and will never leave

Neither of us were ever like the other