Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another day of being forced to go out, another day of being mogged by EVERYONE. My thoughts about height and race. Creepshots included!

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Temp. Banned
-
Had to visit granny today and thus I had to go through the city centre for few minutes... and holy shit... amount of sexh*vers was insane. Going out as sub5 is a nightmare. Even when im going to throw garbage out i often meet some fucking HTN+ who resides in my neighbourhood and always see them with some slutvicas (@WorthlessSlavicShit).

Also Im so surprised Slavicus zoomers are so tall. Im 180cm with lifts and I was like 20-30th in height. Obv guys who were heightmached with me or shorter were alone. All LTR cucks were above 185cm. Also got heightmogged by like every 3 foid. Tbh lifts at 173cm barefoot (like me) are pointless since it doesnt change shit. You are going from truecel to light-truecel. LLmaxxing or visit Gandy at this point ngl.

Thankfully my robust Slavic subhuman genes gave me low trust loox with robust eye area and thus Im being perceived more like a thug (obv it doesnt change your social life at all as long as sub5). I can take creepshots of toilets and cucks easily and those pathetic high inhibit dopamine-deprived young cunts never approach me or start any chimp out, etc.

Sexhaver3

That slut saw when I was taking a pic of her (I did on purpose obv, fuKKK da inhibition) and she whispered some words to this 16 inches frame underdeveloped cuck, he just turned back, I stared at him and he obv didnt do shit. Such a cunt. Obv he still mogs me to oblivion. Despite the fact Im 19 inches frame my height is like bottom 5th barefoot and my face is slightly below average, hence im still sub5 genetic piece of shit.

In northern jewrope ascension is a pipe dream if you are such a midget like I am. 50% of foids reject you due to height alone (they are either taller or equal with you) and the rest of like >=49.999% reject you further depending if you are high trust betabuxxing material cuck or weirdo low trust biowaste removal. I think being sub5 and low trust is way better than high trust betaorbiter simp. Thats my ultimate cope ngl. Being a low trust abomination Im at least free of being bullied and offended.

Thats how average couple looks in my city (Poland). How's possible I havent seen a single heightmatched couple?! Ultimate ldarfuel.

That guy on the second pic mogs hard in front. Unfortunately couldnt take a better pic. He was easily Stepanov-lite. This is what Stepanov-lite can get nowadays.

Sexhaver1
View attachment sexhaver2.webp

ALSO FUNNY SHIT -> I COME FROM SICILY FEW YEARS AGO AND I WASNT THAT SUBHUMAN THERE DUE TO HEIGHT ALONE. NGL IT WAS FEELING GOOD BEING AVERAGE AMONG ZOOMERS IN HEIGHT WHILE HERE IM GOING TO LIDL AND I NEED TO TILT MY NECK UP TO THE MAXIMUM IN ORDER TO LOOK AT THE EYES OF AN AVERAGE ZOOMER BEING 180CM IN LIFTS. THATS NOT THE BRAG. I WAS STILL SUB5 THERE BUT NOT AS LOW IN THE HIERARCHY AS IN POLAND. THAT'S JUST A PURE INFORMATION FOR YOU MY DEAR BROTHERS CAGED IN SUBHUMANITY.

ATTACHING FEW CREEPSHOTS FROM CATANIA
S1

Ngl thats the pure bonelessness. I saw many guys like that there. Hard to see such a klinefeltercel in NE including EE obv.

This is how many meds there look like

S3
S2

Also met Polakcel in Taormina. Obv he towers everyone there. Also hes like top 0.1% in frame there. Never seen such a robust med like that guy is.

Polak

BBC IS LAW THERE AS EVERYWHERE. MIXED COUPLE (BLACK MAN MED FOID) WAS NORMAL TO SEE THERE. I ONLY TAKE FEW CREEPSHOTS OF SUCH ABOMINATION.

C1
C2
C3

that one foid looks like shes trying to suck his neck. foid pushing baby is kid a nig mix?

Last edited:
BBC IS LAW THERE AS EVERYWHERE. MIXED COUPLE (BLACK MAN MED FOID) WAS NORMAL TO SEE THERE. I ONLY TAKE FEW CREEPSHOTS OF SUCH ABOMINATION.
Angry Office GIF

KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS KILL ALL NIGGERS

there is 0 attractive people in these pics. Good reminder that most people are normies.

I think I’m fucking low trust too. I hate these fucks. Why do they want me to be a faggot extrovert social butterfly. WHYYYY

Had to visit granny today and thus I had to go through the city centre for few minutes... and holy shit... amount of sexh*vers was insane. Going out as sub5 is a nightmare. Even when im going to throw garbage out i often meet some fucking HTN+ who resides in my neighbourhood and always see them with some slutvicas (@WorthlessSlavicShit).

Also Im so surprised Slavicus zoomers are so tall. Im 180cm with lifts and I was like 20-30th in height. Obv guys who were heightmached with me or shorter were alone. All LTR cucks were above 185cm. Also got heightmogged by like every 3 foid. Tbh lifts at 173cm barefoot (like me) are pointless since it doesnt change shit. You are going from truecel to light-truecel. LLmaxxing or visit Gandy at this point ngl.

Thankfully my robust Slavic subhuman genes gave me low trust loox with robust eye area and thus Im being perceived more like a thug (obv it doesnt change your social life at all as long as sub5). I can take creepshots of toilets and cucks easily and those pathetic high inhibit dopamine-deprived young cunts never approach me or start any chimp out, etc.

View attachment 1213097

That slut saw when I was taking a pic of her (I did on purpose obv, fuKKK da inhibition) and she whispered some words to this 16 inches frame underdeveloped cuck, he just turned back, I stared at him and he obv didnt do shit. Such a cunt. Obv he still mogs me to oblivion. Despite the fact Im 19 inches frame my height is like bottom 5th barefoot and my face is slightly below average, hence im still sub5 genetic piece of shit.

In northern jewrope ascension is a pipe dream if you are such a midget like I am. 50% of foids reject you due to height alone (they are either taller or equal with you) and the rest of like >=49.999% reject you further depending if you are high trust betabuxxing material cuck or weirdo low trust biowaste removal. I think being sub5 and low trust is way better than high trust betaorbiter simp. Thats my ultimate cope ngl. Being a low trust abomination Im at least free of being bullied and offended.

Thats how average couple looks in my city (Poland). How's possible I havent seen a single heightmatched couple?! Ultimate ldarfuel.

That guy on the second pic mogs hard in front. Unfortunately couldnt take a better pic. He was easily Stepanov-lite. This is what Stepanov-lite can get nowadays.

View attachment 1213100View attachment 1213101

ALSO FUNNY SHIT -> I COME FROM SICILY FEW YEARS AGO AND I WASNT THAT SUBHUMAN THERE DUE TO HEIGHT ALONE. NGL IT WAS FEELING GOOD BEING AVERAGE AMONG ZOOMERS IN HEIGHT WHILE HERE IM GOING TO LIDL AND I NEED TO TILT MY NECK UP TO THE MAXIMUM IN ORDER TO LOOK AT THE EYES OF AN AVERAGE ZOOMER BEING 180CM IN LIFTS. THATS NOT THE BRAG. I WAS STILL SUB5 THERE BUT NOT AS LOW IN THE HIERARCHY AS IN POLAND. THAT'S JUST A PURE INFORMATION FOR YOU MY DEAR BROTHERS CAGED IN SUBHUMANITY.

ATTACHING FEW CREEPSHOTS FROM CATANIA

View attachment 1213102

Ngl thats the pure bonelessness. I saw many guys like that there. Hard to see such a klinefeltercel in NE including EE obv.

This is how many meds there look like

View attachment 1213105View attachment 1213104

Also met Polakcel in Taormina. Obv he towers everyone there. Also hes like top 0.1% in frame there. Never seen such a robust med like that guy is.

View attachment 1213106

View attachment 1213108View attachment 1213109View attachment 1213110
brutal as fuck, going outside is straight up torture, fuck women and fuck these cucks
TOTAL HUMANITY DEATH
THD

Why take creepshot of mostly guys? Are you a fag?

Creepshots of guys is useful and interesting?
def better than your useless shitposting. almost 2023cel and 21.5k posts. im curious how many of those bring something new to the our community

def better than your useless shitposting. almost 2023cel and 21.5k posts. im curious how many of those bring something new to the our community
I hate to break to you but fag threads isn't new here :feelskek:.

20% Please avoid fighting in ID
I hate to break to you but fag threads isn't new here :feelskek:.
such an obsession on fags you have. i see your craving a bbc to your mouth. its so obvious

Tbh lifts at 173cm barefoot (like me) are pointless since it doesnt change shit. You are going from truecel to light-truecel. LLmaxxing or visit Gandy at this point ngl.
Thanks for the warning brocel:fuk::feelsokman:.