Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day more friends exclude me

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Saw my “friends” playing CSGO on discord. They never invite me to play but today it seems they’ve invited this other low IQ curry to play with them instead

pretty fucking annoying tbh. They never try to include me in anything and as soon as I see them irl they just try to leave asap :feelskek:

Saw my “friends” playing CSGO on discord. They never invite me to play but today it seems they’ve invited this other low IQ curry to play with them instead

pretty fucking annoying tbh. They never try to include me in anything and as soon as I see them irl they just try to leave asap :feelskek:
They are just [UWSL]acquaintance[/UWSL]

Yet you still are around them.
It’s hard for me to let go because I don’t want to miss things. But honestly I should cuz when I do let go and stop giving a fuck I feel a lot better.

You should. Trust me I’ve had “friends” like this in the past and it felt like shit cause this would happen frequently. Eventually I just stopped caring about them and left. It felt like a huge burden was lifted from me.
Do you ever feel bad about them cucking you and hanging out amongst themselves?

They are just [UWSL]acquaintance[/UWSL]
Honestly yeah. No matter what I do to get back in their friend circle they will always be two steps ahead of me and find a way to not let me participate

Don't get too hung up on that, if they invite you great. If not who cares. If they know that you don't care they'll be prone to inviting you more. Even if they don't you'll feel better.

Don't get too hung up on that, if they invite you great. If not who cares. If they know that you don't care they'll be prone to inviting you more. Even if they don't you'll feel better.
Yeah thanks for the advice tbh. I just feel kinda sad knowing that they’re having fun without me and it’s hard for me to accept that they hate me and move on. I can’t let go without feeling like I’m losing.

Yeah thanks for the advice tbh. I just feel kinda sad knowing that they’re having fun without me and it’s hard for me to accept that they hate me and move on. I can’t let go without feeling like I’m losing.
I know dude, it sucks being left out. But if you think about it, maybe when you hang out you don't feel that great either. I would recommend you try talking with more people, and if they end up inviting you you'll feel less shitty. At the end of the day getting "remotely" good friends is not easy feat. Most of the time you'll just have better or worse acquitances.

They probably mean more to you than you do to them.

If they know that you don't care they'll be prone to inviting you more.
That's not true at all and not good advice. If you have low Status normies REALLY don't care. They don't think "Lol that dude cares too much, let's teach him a lesson and not invite him". They think ZERO about you. You are just 1 of thousands in their town.

If you had high status, no matter how much you cared and how clingy you are, they would always include you.

So yeah, definitely don't care. But don't pretend to not care in the hopes that they will "recognize" your value lol because they NEVER will, unless you change your status and acquire more friends. To get friends you need friends. So good luck with that.

Last edited:
That's not true at all and not good advice. If you have low Status normies REALLY don't care. They don't think "Lol that dude cares too much, let's teach him a lesson and not invite him". They think ZERO about you. You are just 1 of thousands in their town.

If you had high status, no matter how much you cared and how clingy you are, they would always include you.

So yeah, definitely don't care. But don't pretend to not care in the hopes that they will "recognize" your value lol because they NEVER will, unless you change your status and acquire more friends. To get friends you need friends. So good luck with that.
Yeah i meant that, it's not like you can pretend not to care and don't come off as toxic and insecure. You have to have so much shit to do, that literally it changes almost nothing if they invite you or don't. Also not all normies are bad, you just have to find the ones that don't suck ass.

Also they supossedly are "his friends" so even if little, they should think about him.