Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day living in this shithole

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
Far away from everyone, abandoned and lonely, but above all living in misery, this is the worst of it all, this is what some of us were born to do, it never began for us

Imagen 2022 01 05 102213

Make an OSRS account brocel.

Does it work bro?...
Its a great cope if you have nothing to do. I’ll be honest, it’s the most grind heavy game I’ve ever played but that rewarding feeling you get when you achieve something is amazing.

Its a great cope if you have nothing to do. I’ll be honest, it’s the most grind heavy game I’ve ever played but that rewarding feeling you get when you achieve something is amazing.
Okay bro, well I'll download it on this pc if it supports it, I'll try to play it and see if it helps, thanks (I sometimes play minecraft because it is the only thing I have access to)

Okay bro, well I'll download it on this pc if it supports it, I'll try to play it and see if it helps, thanks (I sometimes play minecraft because it is the only thing I have access to)
It should run smoothly. It was released in 2004 lol, the graphics are absolute shit but very iconic. Tell me when you make an account.

I feel the same poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a person, no life at all, living in a house that could fall apart easily and sleeping on a broken couch. My monitor died and i dont have money to buy another one. In winter there are no part time jobs so im fucked.

It should run smoothly. It was released in 2004 lol, the graphics are absolute shit but very iconic. Tell me when you make an account.
Yes, I saw how the graphics are haha, I just started to install it, when it's ready I'll let you know

I feel the same poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a person, no life at all, living in a house that could fall apart easily and sleeping on a broken couch. My monitor died and i dont have money to buy another one. In winter there are no part time jobs so im fucked.
But incels keep saying "what's the point of money if you can't have cute gf" :lul:

Try to read some books brocel. Thats what I do when Im lacking something.

But incels keep saying "what's the point of money if you can't have cute gf" :lul:
Life in poverty is hell. For incels balance between being able to live decently and not wageslave too much would be ideal.
Try to read some books brocel. Thats what I do when Im lacking something.
Yeah, my shitty phone is enough as ebook reader and browsing.

I'm so sorry brocel, I know it's hard, the loneliness and other things that we have to face in life are even worse in poverty, you don't find ways to cope with it...

I'm so sorry brocel, I know it's hard, the loneliness and other things that we have to face in life are even worse in poverty, you don't find ways to cope with it...

Its very hard to escape poverty, being born in poor selfish family they dont value education, they are happy with enough food on the table, when you grow up without education and in old house, you plug one hole another two appear, and only job you can get is hard working physical work. Which is not easy when depression and lack of will power breaks you down.

Man the level of poverty hell you live in is unimaginable for me. Prayers for you brother. :fuk::fuk:
It is horrible, not only my level of poverty but to be surrounded by such ignorant and marginal people, it is the worst, you really feel in a hole impossible to get out, thank you for your prayers
Its very hard to escape poverty, being born in poor selfish family they dont value education, they are happy with enough food on the table, when you grow up without education and in old house, you plug one hole another two appear, and only job you can get is hard working physical work. Which is not easy when depression and lack of will power breaks you down.
It's almost impossible for us, we do not have the desire or motivation to strive to achieve something, we do not even have proposed goals, there is no reason to live being consumed by depression and helplessness, there is no psychological help to save us from this mental wreckage that keeps getting worse, loneliness, bad experiences, being an outcast, etc. all together make plus poverty and lack of opportunities for improvement, we simply have no salvation...

Bro I am totally powerless to help you. Useless prayers are the only thing I can offer. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I appreciate your concern and good wishes brocel, that's what we are here for, thanks :(