Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Another day in the United Cuckdom

supersoldier

supersoldier

Demigod
★★★★★
GVARd0cW0AAHZ8U.jpg
210824poster.jpg
61181319-11084863-image-a-1_1659970174388.jpg

"Just gladly let immigrants take over your country" :soy:

UK is almost as bad as Canada at this point.

BASED this is going to weaken those Anglo cucks. Russia should occupy whole of Europe now

Why does this have a “based” tag?

BASED this is going to weaken those Anglo cucks. Russia should occupy whole of Europe now
Lmao you are such a smoot brain retard who know nothing about demography

If the sandnigger somehow manage to take some area in britain then some hindhu who came to britain will also fall victim to the sandnigger attack you dumbass retard

Lmao you are such a smoot brain retard who know nothing about demography

If the sandnigger somehow manage to take some area in britain t
Pakis aren't sandniggers dumbass.
hen some hindhu who came to britain will also fall victim to the sandnigger attack you dumbass retard
Doesn't matter. Curries have always been fighting. What is needed is total non-Slavic white extinction

Doesn't matter. Curries have always been fighting. What is needed is total non-Slavic white extinction
I would rather see total curry extinction or nigger extinction

You people are such dumbasses who fucking simp for Isn'treal like a good fag goons you really are

You people are such dumbasses who fucking simp for Isn'treal like a good fag goons you really are
curries are cheering up for all the immigrants you're tired off

Too bad chinks are the ones going extinct :what:

Too bad chinks are the ones going extinct
Years of CCP and liberal goverment has led to it
On good side here we are not mongrel spiteful mutant like you guys

Another Shlomo cocks to suck
this curry is trolling I'm sure about it. Russia is not much different than West, same Jews in power importing millions of shitskin and promoting multiculturalism + multinationality

Billboards "Future of the North" with immigrant children/families

fd0c839db805388e913b80dfcdc60382.jpg

Too bad chinks are the ones going extinct
I know that you guys are such a massive simp for a foid

It is completely understandable

But simping for a people who are bunch of faggot and dick sucker

Tel Aviv

Today, Tel Aviv is considered the "Gay Capital of the Middle East", thanks to its thriving and supported LGBT community, playing an integral role in Israeli society.

It's like a whore who freely degrade herself and gently say to the abuser to not pay for it

I know that you guys are such a massive simp for a foid

It is completely understandable

But simping for a people who are bunch of faggot and dick sucker

It's like a whore who freely degrade herself and gently say to the abuser to not pay for it
I want non-Slavic white extinction. I don't mind in which ever way it happened. Via Jews, Arabs, Pakis or even Russians

I want non-Slavic white extinction. I don't mind in which ever way it happened. Via Jews, Arabs, Pakis or even Russians
Dayum you fell for it

Thanks for the info btw

:what::what:

Pass the power now!
I have a choice for you

Got replaced by churkas on welfare or fully funded white afrikaner settlement all over Russia?

I have a choice for you

Got replaced by churkas on welfare or fully funded white afrikaner settlement all over Russia?
dude i would literally share a room with a destitute white afrikaner immigrant (no homo). Allowing them to settle on russian land doesn't even sound that drastic

Last edited:
total churka death by the way

Allowing them to settle on russian land doesn't even sound that drastic
most white immigrants from Europe/North America/South Africa are peaceful.

this curry is trolling I'm sure about it. Russia is not much different than West, same Jews in power importing millions of shitskin and promoting multiculturalism + multinationality

Billboards "Future of the North" with immigrant children/families

fd0c839db805388e913b80dfcdc60382.jpg
Yeah, the same bs is going on there. Just without this LGBTQ stuff. But that will probably happen too

Anglosphere is a race mixed muttshithole.
This is what you get for fighting against your own German brothers in world war2 .
Now suffer Anglo scums.You got the world you wanted