Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another day in my prime spent watching Rehab Room and rotting on .is

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★
Late teens-early twenties are supposed to be the best years of your life, making friends, hanging out with girls, getting your heart broken, making unforgettable memories. Are my memories of these years going to be nonexistent? Will I be nostalgic about Rehab Rooms old videos and think about users on this site, rather than all the girls I met and all the friends I made along the way? Will I be laughing remembering VideoGameCoper's weird fetish in my 30s, rather than that night out talking with my friends? Will I be lamenting about the writing contest I organized on this forum, rather than being a participant in the community?

Just another one of those brutal truecel days, mang :cryfeels:

That was all I ever experienced
You can't have your heart broken if you've never experienced love in the first place. A rejection isn't heartbreak.

What does your heart have to get broken about if it was never complete in the first place?

You can't have your heart broken if you've never experienced love in the first place. A rejection isn't heartbreak.

What does your heart have to get broken about if it was never complete in the first place?
You can fall in love and have a foid who you knew personally lead you on but then reject you over genetic setbacks. I only experience that unique experience due to my ex oneitis’s parents knowing my family and showing up at family functions since we were kids. How do you think I feel, knowing that I had a girl my age right in the palm of my fucking hand as if it was meant to be, but I got NOTHING. Getting your heart broken fucking sucks, and it makes you obsessed. You go through it once to never go through it again

You can fall in love and have a foid who you knew personally lead you on but then reject you over genetic setbacks. I only experience that unique experience due to my ex oneitis’s parents knowing my family and showing up at family functions since we were kids. How do you think I feel, knowing that I had a girl my age right in the palm of my fucking hand as if it was meant to be, but I got NOTHING. Getting your heart broken fucking sucks, and it makes you obsessed. You go through it once to never go through it again
I've never been delusional enough to ever think I had a chance. Can't decide it that is brutal or not, knowing you never had a chance in the first place. I never got the opportunity to experience true hope about prospects with women.

I've never been delusional enough to ever think I had a chance. Can't decide it that is brutal or not, knowing you never had a chance in the first place. I never got the opportunity to experience true hope about prospects with women.
I had to experience what it was like to see her laugh together in the same room as my own flesh in blood after she put me in the brother zone. Sure, falling in love might feel great when you’re a teenager but only if you actually end up with the girl. I may have fallen in love with her, but that made it all the more painful when I was rejected. The black pill took me a few years to fully grasp, though. It was like a slow mental decline from my bright and optimistic teen self to the doomer I am now

I had to experience what it was like to see her laugh together in the same room as my own flesh in blood after she put me in the brother zone. Sure, falling in love might feel great when you’re a teenager but only if you actually end up with the girl. I may have fallen in love with her, but that made it all the more painful when I was rejected. The black pill took me a few years to fully grasp, though. It was like a slow mental decline from my bright and optimistic teen self to the doomer I am now
I wish I could have fallen in love at one point in my life, because when I have had a taste of that it is delicious. I have experienced temporary moments of attraction a few times in my life, but I would like to know what it feels like to truly want to be with someone one day like you have. Even if you got rejected, at least you had the feeling and thought you had a chance. Have you ever made a post about your oneitis? I would like to read it.

I wish I could have fallen in love at one point in my life, because when I have had a taste of that it is delicious. I have experienced temporary moments of attraction a few times in my life, but I would like to know what it feels like to truly want to be with someone one day like you have. Even if you got rejected, at least you had the feeling and thought you had a chance. Have you ever made a post about your oneitis? I would like to read it.
Here is an excerpt from one of my other posts, it’s all I could find. It’s similar in nature to what I just told you:

“Her parents were family friends, so seeing her at family functions all of the time was the most brutal thing. Something about seeing the girl you’re in love with being In the same room as your own family, laughing and smiling together, makes your heart feel a certain way. I’m one of the few incels that have been in this situation and it was fucking brutal. Seeing her with your own flesh and blood makes it feel like you’re with her already, meanwhile she had a boyfriend the entire time but still chose to play with my feelings. I never got to hold her hand, kiss her, or anything. I only got to see her innocent looking gaze that she would torture me with whenever I saw her. Say what you will about being a oneitis cuck, but I was only 14 years old. Still, I wouldn’t wish satan himself to experiencing what I experienced, along with the isolation I had to feel after it was over with. All of the puking I did outside of my family house from nerves and anxiety as she laughed with my own family in the house while I sat on the cold sidewalk and cried. Love for an incel is brutal. Many incels complain about a lack of sex, and I get it completely, but a lack of that true childlike love is a true curse. Fuck that girl and her college boyfriend that fills her holes, I hope they both fucking perish“

Here is an excerpt from one of my other posts, it’s all I could find. It’s similar in nature to what I just told you:

“Her parents were family friends, so seeing her at family functions all of the time was the most brutal thing. Something about seeing the girl you’re in love with being In the same room as your own family, laughing and smiling together, makes your heart feel a certain way. I’m one of the few incels that have been in this situation and it was fucking brutal. Seeing her with your own flesh and blood makes it feel like you’re with her already, meanwhile she had a boyfriend the entire time but still chose to play with my feelings. I never got to hold her hand, kiss her, or anything. I only got to see her innocent looking gaze that she would torture me with whenever I saw her. Say what you will about being a oneitis cuck, but I was only 14 years old. Still, I wouldn’t wish satan himself to experiencing what I experienced, along with the isolation I had to feel after it was over with. All of the puking I did outside of my family house from nerves and anxiety as she laughed with my own family in the house while I sat on the cold sidewalk and cried. Love for an incel is brutal. Many incels complain about a lack of sex, and I get it completely, but a lack of that true childlike love is a true curse. Fuck that girl and her college boyfriend that fills her holes, I hope they both fucking perish“
You reminded me of the way I felt around my oneitis when I was that age. I used to look at her across the classroom and even try initiating conversations. I never got to know her at all but I felt attachment. I was always excited and nervous to see her.I liked her for 3-4 years, all throughout middle school. I didn't talk to her at all in my last year, except one time: to get her yearbook signature. I still look at it from time to time.

A memory is burned into my mind: the very last day of middle school. My father picked me up and I got into the car, and lo and behold she is in front of the school in a cute dress. My very last memory of that school was seeing her and a couple of her friends in front of it, talking. I looked at her from the car window, and even debated with myself if I should take a picture of her. In the end I didn't. I knew it was the last time I would ever see her or talk to her again. It didn't impact me as much as you, but it is an important memory.
Say what you will about being a oneitis cuck, but I was only 14 years old.
I know now that she is just another chad-chasing foid. In a way I always knew, but they were involuntary feelings.

You reminded me of the way I felt around my oneitis when I was that age. I used to look at her across the classroom and even try initiating conversations. I never got to know her at all but I felt attachment. I was always excited and nervous to see her.I liked her for 3-4 years, all throughout middle school. I didn't talk to her at all in my last year, except one time: to get her yearbook signature. I still look at it from time to time.

A memory is burned into my mind: the very last day of middle school. My father picked me up and I got into the car, and lo and behold she is in front of the school in a cute dress. My very last memory of that school was seeing her and a couple of her friends in front of it, talking. I looked at her from the car window, and even debated with myself if I should take a picture of her. In the end I didn't. I knew it was the last time I would ever see her or talk to her again. It didn't impact me as much as you, but it is an important memory.

I know now that she is just another chad-chasing foid. In a way I always knew, but they were involuntary feelings.
I once she rejected me once, I was still so in love with her to a delusional level that I attempted to dedicate 3 months of self improvement and looksmaxxing before I even know what looksmaxxing was. I was working out, taking care of myself, and I even tried nofap for those three months which I was successful with. At the end of that summer which I had spent self improving in hopes of winning her over, I saw her again at another family get together at this festival in my home city. I was a puddle of piss the entire morning before driving over there and my stomach was churning. When I got there I was completely struck with a deep sense of high inhibition and anxiety. I thought of this one girl the entire summer and there she was, standing in front of me. My family didn’t think twice about seeing her because she was just family in their eyes, but I was panicking. I had a gift I was building up the courage to give to her, it was a drawing I made for her, and I figured that since I was too high inhib to even have a full conversation with her, I at least needed to give her this drawing as a final attempt to confess my feelings. So I go up to her and tell her to meet me upstairs since we were in a private hall for hosting parties. When we were in the upstairs hallway, I gave her the drawing after confessing my feelings for her. She just stared at me coldly, giving me a condescending sympathetic smirk before apologizing to me for not feeling the same way I did. When I tried to articulate my feelings to her I was a stuttering mess and she didn’t even understand where I was coming from. At the end she took the drawing and the rest of that night was pure pain. The moment I went into my room that night I bawled my eyes out. All of the effort I put into this girl was in vain, and my highest form of love was most likely thrown into the trash after she took the drawing home. I don’t forget that night. August 25th, 2019. It was my first dosage of true blackpill, and it was only just the beginning. My life has only gone downhill since that rejection. Here is what I had given her.
IMG 8422

Men are the romantic gender.

I once she rejected me once, I was still so in love with her to a delusional level that I attempted to dedicate 3 months of self improvement and looksmaxxing before I even know what looksmaxxing was. I was working out, taking care of myself, and I even tried nofap for those three months which I was successful with. At the end of that summer which I had spent self improving in hopes of winning her over, I saw her again at another family get together at this festival in my home city. I was a puddle of piss the entire morning before driving over there and my stomach was churning. When I got there I was completely struck with a deep sense of high inhibition and anxiety. I thought of this one girl the entire summer and there she was, standing in front of me. My family didn’t think twice about seeing her because she was just family in their eyes, but I was panicking. I had a gift I was building up the courage to give to her, it was a drawing I made for her, and I figured that since I was too high inhib to even have a full conversation with her, I at least needed to give her this drawing as a final attempt to confess my feelings. So I go up to her and tell her to meet me upstairs since we were in a private hall for hosting parties. When we were in the upstairs hallway, I gave her the drawing after confessing my feelings for her. She just stared at me coldly, giving me a condescending sympathetic smirk before apologizing to me for not feeling the same way I did. When I tried to articulate my feelings to her I was a stuttering mess and she didn’t even understand where I was coming from. At the end she took the drawing and the rest of that night was pure pain. The moment I went into my room that night I bawled my eyes out. All of the effort I put into this girl was in vain, and my highest form of love was most likely thrown into the trash after she took the drawing home. I don’t forget that night. August 25th, 2019. It was my first dosage of true blackpill, and it was only just the beginning. My life has only gone downhill since that rejection. Here is what I had given her.
View attachment 1303022
This is one of the most brutal things I have ever read. You even attached the drawing :cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Being a kid dreaming about this girl and doing all this improvement, only to get rejected in the end. I cannot imagine it. Seeing that drawing is pure suifuel. An expression of pure juvenile love, likely disposed of in the end. Completely brutal, man.

This is one of the most brutal things I have ever read. You even attached the drawing :cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Being a kid dreaming about this girl and doing all this improvement, only to get rejected in the end. I cannot imagine it. Seeing that drawing is pure suifuel. An expression of pure juvenile love, likely disposed of in the end. Completely brutal, man.
Thank you for taking the time to read it. 3 years later I decided to make the big mistake of sending her a long message through an alt account entailing how her rejection deeply hurt me to the point of suicide, and how I still was having those thoughts and didn’t know what to do. Instead of responding to me or even apologizing for the pain she caused me, she screenshot the entire message which mind you was as large as the previous post I just replied with, and she sent it to my aunt. My aunt then called my mother’s landline phone and began to scream at her, telling her that I was a psychopath for threatening to take my own life to her when in reality I was simply expressing my pain, and of course she made herself out to be a victim and even my aunt took her side. Apparently her parents threatened to call the cops on me (even though I never once threatened her) and because of this I skipped multiple family functions and even Christmas because I didn’t want to see my own aunt who called me a psychopath for my obsession with this girl even after all of the pain it caused me. I believe that was what truly led me here. Random women may reject me whenever I try to talk to them but that’s water at this point. But the pain this one girl caused me is truly different. Now she has taken miles of college dick, and she is set to become a nurse while I am still rotting as a high school dropout without a job or even NEETbux

Thank you for taking the time to read it. 3 years later I decided to make the big mistake of sending her a long message through an alt account entailing how her rejection deeply hurt me to the point of suicide, and how I still was having those thoughts and didn’t know what to do. Instead of responding to me or even apologizing for the pain she caused me, she screenshot the entire message which mind you was as large as the previous post I just replied with, and she sent it to my aunt. My aunt then called my mother’s landline phone and began to scream at her, telling her that I was a psychopath for threatening to take my own life to her when in reality I was simply expressing my pain, and of course she made herself out to be a victim and even my aunt took her side. Apparently her parents threatened to call the cops on me (even though I never once threatened her) and because of this I skipped multiple family functions and even Christmas because I didn’t want to see my own aunt who called me a psychopath for my obsession with this girl even after all of the pain it caused me. I believe that was what truly led me here. Random women may reject me whenever I try to talk to them but that’s water at this point. But the pain this one girl caused me is truly different. Now she has taken miles of college dick, and she is set to become a nurse while I am still rotting as a high school dropout without a job or even NEETbux
You may be the biggest oneitiscel on this forum. How does one even develop such a deep infatuation with someone?

You may be the biggest oneitiscel on this forum. How does one even develop such a deep infatuation with someone?
Knowing them since childhood. Also being led on by them without experiencing any kissing, hand holding, and of course the obvious one. Not that it was only about sex, honestly most of my attraction wasn’t lust, it was true love. She just saw me only as a brother. She was very close with my younger female cousins, and she was essentially a big sister to them, so she certainly always cared about my family. But when it came to me, she just didn’t have any romantic attraction for me. But to answer your question, I don’t know. Are you familiar with how autists are obsessed with one thing and one thing only? They make their whole existence around that one thing? Instead of my sperg brain choosing to be interested in planes or animals, it chose her. In other words, a recipe for disaster

I had a gift I was building up the courage to give to her, it was a drawing I made for her
On a different note, I remember as a kid I drew a mother's Day card for my mum. I spent several hours colouring and designing it. I gave it to her. Turns out she threw it in the bin some time later because I checked it out of suspicion. i saw the card, the ink starting to fade and the curls in the paper wilting, mixing in with everything else in the trash. Brutal

Will I be nostalgic about Rehab Rooms old videos and think about users on this site, rather than all the girls I met and all the friends I made along the way? Will I be laughing remembering VideoGameCoper's weird fetish in my 30s, rather than that night out talking with my friends? Will I be lamenting about the writing contest I organized on this forum, rather than being a participant in the community?
It seems like it. You, me and a lot of people here.

On a different note, I remember as a kid I drew a mother's Day card for my mum. I spent several hours colouring and designing it. I gave it to her. Turns out she threw it in the bin some time later because I checked it out of suspicion. i saw the card, the ink starting to fade and the curls in the paper wilting, mixing in with everything else in the trash. Brutal
That’s fucking horrible, sorry that happened to you

View attachment 1303022
Men are the romantic gender.
You have a good drawing ability

Late teens-early twenties are supposed to be the best years of your life, making friends, hanging out with girls, getting your heart broken, making unforgettable memories. Are my memories of these years going to be nonexistent?

This happens because you create expectations that are not compatible with your beta essence, I honestly don't care about this thought of comparison anymore, I am me, I am not a cute chad, I am a truecel that rots without even caring about the external environments.