Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day in chad.net

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Fuck-it-tbh-rate-me-in-this-selfie 
gPsmb0g.png

LOL @ the coping faggots calling this guy 5/10, this guy is chad lite and for sure slays. just lol @ chad.net

Why is everyone on lookism a Chad? Especially that one guy that got posted here once, do they have massive mental problems to be posting on lookism instead of enjoying their chad lives.

Crustaciouse said:
Why is everyone on lookism a Chad? Especially that one guy that got posted here once, do they have massive mental problems to be posting on lookism instead of enjoying their chad lives.
BDD, aspie/autism and the majority of the chads were ugly in their formative years (teen years) but with puberty + looksmaxxing became good looking, since they were ugly in their teens it lead to extreme insecurities, so no matter how good they look now, they cannot see it because of how ugly they used to be, I highly doubt any of the chads on their were ALWAYS good looking, all of them have looksmaxxed, hfinn, orb, TSH are the most popular examples, they were all ugly but looksmaxxed.

lookism is a nutty site, if i had discovered it when i was 15 i could have mewed my way to glory or took growth hormone to gain a few inces, instead of watching anime and playing video games.

Now puberty is over and I'm fucked.

oh the good old bdd...nice

Lmao people on lookism are ugly as fuck.

Jfl at thinking he's a 5/10, he's obviously a 6/10. Maybe a 6,5/10 if more pictures are provided.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Jfl at thinking he's a 5/10, he's obviously a 6/10. Maybe a 6,5/10 if more pictures are provided.

Hes frauded the pic and has terrible ipd. Hes ugly af!

takurak said:
Hes frauded the pic and has terrible ipd. Hes ugly af!

He actually frauded. I've seen the other pics. He's a certified 6/10 higher end normie.

iiiTeMpeR said:
BDD, aspie/autism and the majority of the chads were ugly in their formative years (teen years) but with puberty + looksmaxxing became good looking, since they were ugly in their teens it lead to extreme insecurities, so no matter how good they look now, they cannot see it because of how ugly they used to be, I highly doubt any of the chads on their were ALWAYS good looking, all of them have looksmaxxed, hfinn, orb, TSH are the most popular examples, they were all ugly but looksmaxxed.
Even when they became good looking they still can't enjoy it and stop feeling ugly, that sounds pretty fucked up.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He actually frauded. I've seen the other pics. He's a certified 6/10 higher end normie.

Okay 6/10 is a fair rating

iiiTeMpeR said:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Fuck-it-tbh-rate-me-in-this-selfie 
gPsmb0g.png

LOL @ the coping faggots calling this guy 5/10, this guy is chad lite and for sure slays. just lol @ chad.net

I'm 90% sure this is that "hot" math college teacher who was popular on social media for a month or two.

guy in picture is male model/engineering professor pietro boselli

16585669_1198616800259470_1872247416229462016_n.jpg

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Okay 6/10 is a fair rating
Definitely. Above average!

This is pietro boseli.

lol @ aspies on lookism rating him 5 or even 6.5 7 PSL. Fucking retards rate top tier male models a 5/6.5 JUST FUCKING LOL

GenioplastyCel said:
guy in picture is male model/engineering professor pietro boselli

16585669_1198616800259470_1872247416229462016_n.jpg

oh its frauded? thanks for the lifefuel boyo :)

Nevermind even on this thread there is a cope artist rating a top tier male model 6.5 LOL

You guys are too impressionable to rate anyone. I bet OP on lookism tried to prove that.

Those faggots on there hate telling the truth

hate that site

trollstrollingtrolls.net

lol.

incelqueers get in here.

pietro boselli is a real life 10/10 to women. once you have the necessary looks to actually be scouted as a male model out of nowhere then PSL autism ratings don't matter. Aspie numbers only matter when you're within the range of below average to above average but not exceedingly good looking. once you actually have male model tier looks, then it all comes down to whether women like your phenotype/features or not.

Personally I would rate pietro PSL 8.5, but defo a real life 10 to the majority of women

I looked on pietro's insta and his comment section on all of his photos are like 90% gay guys. I feel kinda bad

GunnaSecure said:
I looked on pietro's insta and his comment section on all of his photos are like 90% gay guys. I feel kinda bad

If gay men are hitting on you that's life fuel, because if gays like you then so do women