Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL another day another soy IT post

These fags are really saying "get a haircut" and "take a shower," unironically :feelskek:

How many more showers and haircuts till i ascend

They see a comment from a low post count infiltrator and think "yep this is how all incels think"

They see a comment from a low post count infiltrator and think "yep this is how all incels think"
They don't even pay attention to that shit, I've seen multiple posted screenshots of grey accounts with low posts ranting and sperging and they just lump them with all of us lol and like yeah ''tsk tsk this is why they don't get girls, unhinged personality''

@SandNiggerKANG look at how these fags are shilling psychiatric meds

a low status male resenting unfair treatment = danger to their shitshow of a social order

how do you get rid of it?

by lobotomising his brain

a low status male resenting unfair treatment = danger to their shitshow of a social order

absolutely, they love social harmony, so they subconsciouly jump at you to sedate you at asap

I mentioned this in my thread too. It’s a very meta thread bro. Ignorance is suffering. Knowledge and truth is liberating bro. I’m going to dispel Jewish lies like Jesus ousted the Jews from the temple.

Very scummy shit right here

I think these ARE IT weirdos just trying to catch virality

Ive had a good personality, shaves, had a haircut and still got rejected my whole life.

I bet the idiots on IncelTears are either ugly fat disgusting women or autistic men that looks like Doogycel or whatever that ugly guy is called, the guy who spamposted in facebook and never got any likes. He got a good personality, he must slay pussies.

I think these ARE IT weirdos just trying to catch virality
Check the comments, they actually went at it with some trans (i think) or maybe ugly girl who was self deprecating in the comments, writing long paragraphs of bluepill not even normies you run into irl could come up with

Is there anything wrong with what inkwell said?
Im not stating an opinion on what he said, im just pointing out its VERY common for IT fags to create an account here and then immediately start saying very extreme or violent things, all so they can screenshot their own post and put it on IT for a few updoots. They literally do false flags just so they can get that sweet sweet worthless reddit karma :feelshaha:

Lmfao a GrAY got featured in IT the funny thing is he probably from IT who was larping like that in order to see our reaction :feelskek:

The fact that these utter retards still spew this retarded retard rhetoric when it's time and time again shown to be bluepilled bullshit, just says all you need to know about IT and how you shouldn't be taking what they say seriously. They're clueless, just world theory, bluepill worshiping dumbfucks.

They say shit like "omg just go out in the real world"... many of us do. We have too. It seems these lot are the ones truly living under a rock. Absolute fairytale. If they're in such a privileged position where all they have to do is get a haircut or some bullshit, then they should count themselves lucky and realise normie advice only works for normies.