Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another day another noodlewhore

im huwhite and i hate them so much for betraying their own men.

Mao should've starved all the toilets to death.

this is a whole another level of self hatred

@all self hating ethnics, if you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just all commit suicide? like you can literally abolish your own race if you want to so badly. what's stopping you cucks? just do it

> propagating subhuman genetics
> betraying hundreds of generations of ancestors

i wish she gets sent to the labour camps

@all self hating ethnics, if you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just all commit suicide? like you can literally abolish your own race if you want to so badly. what's stopping you cucks? just do it
What are they supposed to do if women prefer more white guys than their own?

the foids are the race traitors.

What are they supposed to do if women prefer more white guys than their own?
In that case my message is addressed to the women directly

Ricemen at one point were conquerors like conquering literally into Europe. And people in those places used to be proud of their Mongol ancestors.

B40

Just another day in this clown world. Can you do anything else but laugh at this point?

Warner Bros Wow GIF by Joker Movie

Download 52

if you only knew how bad things really are

I am in good shape and extremely healthy so the pregnancy was perfect :foidSoy:
Second embryo was defrosted and she was pregnant via embryo transfer in February 2021 with daughter Tara, who[sic] she welcomed in November 2021
using white sperm and egg donors
I had gestational diabetes with Toby so I was on insulin from 14 weeks with Tara.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: The delusion. She does seem healthier than the average 51-year-old but no foid should be birthing kids at 51. By the time "her" newborns have become old enough to move out, she will already have reached retirement age. Not to mention that she's a single mother.

Lan explained how she had no desire for a relationship because she valued her independence and expressed how the baby would be born into a family filled with 'love and joy.'
Strong woman. Congrats! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

View attachment 539945
if you only knew how bad things really are
Never began for him. While I don't approve of white worship, at least she didn't curse her new kids with her genes. He does look like a tallfag with a good frame though.