Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another day another dollar

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
a day in the life of a wagecuck....

Lifefuel for NEETs. Could also be construed as a cope for NEETs.

Video: NEETs are Chad-esque figures that fuck everyone’s girlfriend and live in multimillion $$$ homes.

Reality: NEETs are incels that sit in their parents basements or shitty government subsidized housing, smoking weed and browsing the internet for 16 hours a day while eating shitty microwave meals and McDonald’s.

Video: NEETs are Chad-esque figures that fuck everyone’s girlfriend and live in multimillion $$$ homes.

Reality: NEETs are incels that sit in their parents basements or shitty government subsidized housing, smoking weed and browsing the internet for 16 hours a day while eating shitty microwave meals and McDonald’s.
cope. i play jazz at the local club and spend my time reading the worlds finest literature

You know honestly that doesn't sound bad to me lmao, it really just comes down to how much I hate being a wageslave. Especially as an ugly guy, it's literally a pointless struggle everyday going to work. I'd much rather get high and game 24/7 hands down, while living off neetbucks. Fuck what they'd say about me too, my peers opinions are irrelevant since as an ugly guy your an automatic loser in life be default so the only deference is your not miserable at some fucking job...

You know honestly that doesn't sound bad to me to me lmao, it really just comes down to how much I hate being a wageslave. Especially as an ugly guy, it's literally a pointless struggle everyday going to work. I'd much rather get high and game 24/7 hands down. Fuck what they'd say, its irrelevant anyways since as an ugly guy your an automatic loser in life period
Well, obviously. It’s just that they glamorize it in the video to make it a meme or whatever.

Once you are NEET, you destroy what little chance you have at being normal. The social isolation will probably eat away at you and soon you will hate your life even more. You will be laying in your bed while the whole world moves on. Your only conversational topic will be how many times you jerked off that day because that’s the only thing that will be different in your life, each day is the same thing over and over until the depression finally causes you to rope.

I say this as someone that plans to get NEETbux soon, jfl.

this is good. I found out these videos a few days ago and pretty good

These vids are so nice.

Well, obviously. It’s just that they glamorize it in the video to make it a meme or whatever.

Once you are NEET, you destroy what little chance you have at being normal. The social isolation will probably eat away at you and soon you will hate your life even more. You will be laying in your bed while the whole world moves on. Your only conversational topic will be how many times you jerked off that day because that’s the only thing that will be different in your life, each day is the same thing over and over until the depression finally causes you to rope.

I say this as someone that plans to get NEETbux soon, jfl.

I see, well tbh the only thing atm that keeps me wageslaveing is my longshot plan of paying off my current credit card debts so I can move onto the next phase I've dubbed:operation new beginning. Its basically just plastic surgery looksmaxing and so that's it really, if I fail or it the results aren't enough for me to at least bang a 5/10 then I'll probably fully dropout of society and go neet for life if I can. The thing is though I dont feel I'd have any sort of guilt over it, especially knowing that I at least tried before giving up. At this point I dont give a shit about becoming a normie, I'm way past that point. My sole objective is to pump and dump as many none fat bitches as I can, i never wanted kids either so i can afford to live that sort of lifestyle. Honestly, the idea of not being forced to work for money in it of itself I see as a prize, especially when i dont care about contributing to society whatsoever. That's why I can't wait for ubi to become a reality (Universal basic income) (government allowance, for free). I dont get why you care so much about your peers opinions, they've already shunned us from the group. I say fuck them, they can jerk each other off for all I fucking care... but that's me. Also I m not sure what you mean by the world moving on, we are all just involuntary participants of the rat race, put in place by the rich to keep the poorer masses under control imo.

Last edited:
fuck i hate wasting my "golden years" cleaning kroger bathrooms. Are there seriously no jobs a person can get into without having to have a highschool diploma that dont suck ass?

giphyy-gif.91539