Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

another day, another 24 hours of women only going for the hottest looking guys

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
while showing mediocre or lukewarm interest in average to above average looking guys and wasting their time

another day of "pre-rich" guys who think they'll looks max and defend the fact that they think matches will get them pussy

another day of "pre-rich" guys who think they'll looks max and defend the fact that they think matches will get them pussy
Well at least it's better than LDARing. I'd rather fight than give up tbh.

Everyday is the same shit to me

I'm 2/10, feelsbadman.jpg

After reading so much stuff about 50+ year old men who have never been in a relationship I think I have pretty much given up

while showing mediocre or lukewarm interest in average to above average looking guys and wasting their time

some SUIFUEL for ya my boyo

8/10 lol he is like 10/10 haha fuking god at HS
Imagine being him getting Validation and stacys begging you to drink your cum every day

some SUIFUEL for ya my boyo

I fucking HATE that song for personal reasons. Here's another one from that time that tortures me:

You're wrong. I see ugly to average looking guys with decent women daily.

"looks isnt everything k, cheer up! love and sex isnt everything

o shit im late for my date with my extremely good looking boyfriend <3"

showing mediocre or lukewarm interest in average to above average looking guys and wasting their time
Now that you phrased it that way something clicked in my head.

It's true, women are commonly considered less desperate and assertive but that's just with sub8 men. With 8+ Chads they seem to be super clear, insistent and direct :feelsbadman:

It's true, women are commonly considered less desperate and assertive but that's just with sub8 men. With 8+ Chads they seem to be super clear, insistent and direct :feelsbadman:

exactly

just try a 6/10 guy on tinder vs a legit 8/10+

they are VERY CLEAR and VERY CAREFUL to state they want to get sexual with the chad, and FAST

exactly

just try a 6/10 guy on tinder vs a legit 8/10+

they are VERY CLEAR and VERY CAREFUL to state they want to get sexual with the chad, and FAST
I feel like there is no point in being alive while knowing this information

Another 24 hours of women behaving like Brain dead animals because that's all they are required to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back