Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel another day alone.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
such a brutal world. another day as a lonely man.
so many young foids around me and still none of them wants me. and why is that? WHY THE FUCK.

im 23. health ok
(well not 100% but i dont have cancer or some shit)
average&working penis
rent an apartment alone so got a place for a foid
got some money
will make alot of money after uni

SO WHY THEY FUCK.

oh. maybe cuz every foid has tons of 6-7/10 men orbiting around her in her phone? maybe thats why?

FUCK ALL THE WK ORBITERS NORMIES CUCKS. BURN IN HELL.

you made foids feel so powerful. fucking scums. DIE.

and ofcourse my oneitis uploaded a new pic with her tall fagg bf. reported her profile again from my 2 alts but cuckbook didnt do anything against that whore.

:feelsrope:

and ofcourse my oneitis uploaded a new pic with her tall fagg bf. reported her profile again from my 2 alts but cuckbook didnt do anything against that whore.
It's useless bhai, let her go.

Your threads are always brutal to read but it's the reality

>Orbiting a foid

over

average dick is micropenis
Brutal. Average everything is pathetic in foids' opinions. Height, looks, dick size, income and everything else need to be above average for you to have a chance.

Brutal. Average everything is pathetic in foids' opinions. Height, looks, dick size, income and everything else need to be above average for you to have a chance.
money is cope if you have chad looks

over

average dick is micropenis
tbh. after all most foids get alot of dick pics daily and most of the people that sends dick pics got huge dicks so foids thinks the average is 18cm.

the last week have been feeling like shit. thinking about the alone thing. some have so much and some have nothing.

we are destined to die alone

every bluepiller should be forced to make a tinder account with an average becky's pics. once they see that the average woman has thousands of men who are more attractive than her willing to orbit her, they would be blackpilled instantly and realize that no woman is ever going to see their "nice personality" and throw away her god tier sexual value for them