Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another daily dose of black pill. Good evening...

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
...I hate toilets. I'd like to start this off by saying, Sigma, you waste of breath, you'd better screencap this and repost it, I want to see the hoops and mental gymnastics IT will go through to make sense of this, I'm in need of a good laugh. I normally never visit your sub; give me a reason to stop by. I know you low-IQ, autistic troglodytes love anecdotes, how about this anecdote that falls in line with our black pill?

Now, story time. And bear with me, most of this story happened when I was still blue pilled, so you've been warned. And I'll try to compress it as much as possible. Anywho, long story short, more than half a decade ago, there was a hole who lead me on pretty hard, I wasn't the only one fooled, pretty much thought it was a sure thing, and then she comes out and says she's only interested in being friends. Then I learn that she had a boyfriend, but she admits to me she didn't want to be with him anymore, and gave me some BS story of he's threatening sui if she leaves and whatever. Asks me for advice, I give her advice. She stays with the dude for several more years. Then, a few years ago, I find out she ditched this guy for someone else, within only a few days. I think we all know :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: why that happened so quickly. She was just waiting for the "right guy" (sic: attractive guy) to come along so she could jump ship.

Point I want to make is that she traded up. Obviously I wasn't good enough, because I'm an ugly, low social worth autist. But I've seen her ex, and today, I got to finally get a good look at her new boyfriend. Both of them were better looking than me, taller than me, and NT (neuro-typical; not autistic). The new guy has a deeper voice than me, and is better looking than the ex. Imagine that. Not only that, this hole is supposedly a feminist type, but her new boyfriend doesn't like all that SJW, feminist politics type crap. Heard him lamenting the new leadership of Naughty Dog Games. And she's not all that herself; average, at best. I'd give her just below average if I'm trying to be as objective as possible.

tl;dr: Foid who once lead me on really hard trades up ex she didn't want to be with for more attractive boyfriend many years later. Of course, I was never good enough because of my stupid face and ugly autism. Hypergamy is a bitch, and it's alive and well in every bitch.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that the Blackpill is real! Praise Saint BlackOps2Cel!!!

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that the Blackpill is real! Praise Saint BlackOps2Cel!!!
Praise be! Reality once again reflects that which has been proven in innumerable studies.