Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another Curry W

Curries need SERIOUS and IMMEDIATE eugenics. If we implements eugenics for 200 years I don't even think we would be ugly, short or weak. Curry elders were too bluepilled to realize this :lul:

Curries need SERIOUS and IMMEDIATE eugenics. If we implements eugenics for 200 years I don't even think we would be ugly, short or weak. Curry elders were too bluepilled to realize this :lul:
Fr

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Currycels have no right walking around with pride when they are this hideous. :feelswhat: Only a nuke can save the world from them now, eugenics is too late and they're already spreading their genetics in first world countries, turning them into shit (India). :feelspuke:

Currycels have no right walking around with pride when they are this hideous. :feelswhat: Only a nuke can save the world from them now, eugenics is too late and they're already spreading their genetics in first world countries, turning them into shit (India). :feelspuke:
kys then

Fuck you nigga they are cute together
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

bra plzz he looks like mr sam entertainments distant cousin, their kids are gonna be a hardcore incel
ugly people fking too much is the reason curries are doomed.

Fuck you nigga they are cute together
Blue pilled fuckers like you are responsible for deterioration of genes. If they are "cute" ask them to adopt a child or some shit. BUT THEY MUST NOT PROCREATE.

We need hardcore eugenics, HARDCORE. Only top 30% should be allowed to have freely children. Bottom 20% should be straight up sterilized. Middle 50% should be segregated and put under scrutiny and only be allowed to reproduce if they have redeeming qualities like IQ or something.

Ban intra-caste/ethnicity and cousin marriages which cause for genetic defects to show up more, decrease height and increase change of diabetes.

If our ancestors did this for last 200 years, we wouldn't even be here. Niggers here don't even practice basic eugenics like height selection :lul:

@wereq what's your opinion on this eugeneics plan?
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

bra plzz he looks like mr sam entertainments distant cousin, their kids are gonna be a hardcore incel
ugly people fking too much is the reason curries are doomed.
:yes::yes::yes:

@wereq what's your opinion on this eugeneics plan?
Good. You have learnt much since joining here. You were far more bluepilled in the beginning.

Good. You have learnt much since joining here. You were far more bluepilled in the beginning.
Fuck off :feelswhat: I always wanted curry improvement by eugenics and euthenics. You straight up wanted curry extermination, not the same thing :feelsseriously:

I always wanted curry improvement by eugenics and euthenics.
Yes but initially you were talking about improving food intake and what not. That's not eugenics. Sterilization is proper eugenics.

Yes but initially you were talking about improving food intake and what not. That's not eugenics. Sterilization is proper eugenics.
That's euthenics. And eugenics and euthenics go hand in hand. Both are meaning less without the other

Blue pilled fuckers like you are responsible for deterioration of genes. If they are "cute" ask them to adopt a child or some shit. BUT THEY MUST NOT PROCREATE.
Let's say the only way for you to ascend is if you have to have a baby and marry the foid, in an arranged marriage type situation, would you do it?

Let's say the only way for you to ascend is if you have to have a baby and marry the foid, in an arranged marriage type situation, would you do it?
NO, I would rather kms. My only defect is my height which I blame my family for not selecting :lul: So if I am not marrying a tall woman, I am not reproducing

NO, I would rather kms. My only defect is my height which I blame my family for not selecting :lul: So if I am not marrying a tall woman, I am not reproducing
What is your height? How tall would a woman have to be?

What is your height?
5'5 :feelsrope:
How tall would a woman have to be?
Anything above 5'7. From what I observed typically if the father isn't a literal midget, the child would be at least 3 inches taller than the mother.

Tamil women are tall, I hope something like this happens in my life too :feelsohh:
I have an aunt that's a 5'9 MTB and her husband is a 5'6 incel (they had an arranged marriage). Their son (my cousin) luckily ended up being a 6'2 HTN.

@Rapist thots? Can you set me up with any Tall Tamil penne in your family :feelshehe::feelshehe:

5'5 :feelsrope:

Anything above 5'7. From what I observed typically if the father isn't a literal midget, the child would be at least 3 inches taller than the mother.

Tamil women are tall, I hope something like this happens in my life too :feelsohh:

@Rapist thots? Can you set me up with any Tall Tamil penne in your family :feelshehe::feelshehe:

a lot of times its the diet, environment and your fking mom that cucks you to inceldom :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That is fucking average in india nigger. If that was your only problem, you wouldn't be incel. You are too focused on "muh six feet" that happens in the west. There is no way that that is a problem in india.
That is my height. You won't find many women that tall in india, I would be surprised if even 5 percent of women were that tall or more.

Since when did you become @wereq :worryfeels: