Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another cucked article from psychology today

its because women don't have honor or have the concept of it.

Being a woman is like being a child forever. Nothing is ever your fault.

It legit isn't though. Their inferior brains and bodies are incapable of opposing men, therefore it is all 100% men's fault for letting things get to the current state. What caused men to be like this, I cant say for sure, but it definitely is the collective fault of all men. ESPECIALLY chads, they should be stoned tbh

Psychology is a total bullshit field. Literally con-artists paid out of your own money to brainwash or drug you.

they sell out their own tribe for the same "muh dik" bs niggers do.

if it was possible, a gendercide would be in order and we'd have to genetically engineer the closest to female perfection. woman 1.0 was a huge mistake.
Psychology is a total bullshit field. Literally con-artists paid out of your own money to brainwash or drug you.

I know, that's why I troll my foid boomer shrink.

Their inferior brains and bodies are incapable of opposing men, therefore it is all 100% men's fault for letting things get to the current state. What caused men to be like this, I cant say for sure, but it definitely is the collective fault of all men. ESPECIALLY chads, they should be stoned tbh
It's men's fault for releasing the bees from the nest, but you can still hate and swat the bees when they come to sting you.

Ironically enough don't they have some blackpills?

It legit isn't though. Their inferior brains and bodies are incapable of opposing men, therefore it is all 100% men's fault for letting things get to the current state. What caused men to be like this, I cant say for sure, but it definitely is the collective fault of all men. ESPECIALLY chads, they should be stoned tbh

Women aren't retarded. When necessary, they can be devilishly intelligent and scheming. For example feminist cunts and suffragettes strategically supported WW1 so huge numbers of men would get killed and the lower number of men meant the government would be forced to give more employment to women and advance their rights.

History is filled with deceptive, manipulative and evil women, and it's no surprise women's rights were acquired in the same way. However, you are right that women have much smaller brain areas in things like creativity and imagination, which is why there are so few female inventors, and women have contributed almost nothing to civilization because of that.

"We need further studies on this, even though our "science" is bullshit and less than 40% of studies are reproduced".
Fucking absurdity of this page.

It's men's fault for releasing the bees from the nest, but you can still hate and swat the bees when they come to sting you.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

But we don't let children make important decisions about anything.

Not even good con-artists either. I knew a girl studying psychology that some online friends orbited for a while, she was dumb as rocks and could have applied lessons learnt in psychology to her life but actually learnt nothing.

All the good con-artists work in businesses and real estate, only the most useless ones do psychology. Psychologists deserve no respect, men who work hard patching up potholes and building stuff should be regarded with much greater esteem than psychologists because at least they've done something productive that requires skill.

But we don't let children make important decisions about anything.
Exactly, the entire world used to treat them the same as minors legally dependent on their father or husband, until suffragette cunts and the early cucks ruined it.

Exactly, the entire world used to treat them the same as minors legally dependent on their father or husband, until suffragette cunts and the early cucks ruined it.
Americucks ruined everything with those cucked Wyoming miners and damned Christians feminists.

Not even good con-artists either. I knew a girl studying psychology that some online friends orbited for a while, she was dumb as rocks and could have applied lessons learnt in psychology to her life but actually learnt nothing.

All the good con-artists work in businesses and real estate, only the most useless ones do psychology. Psychologists deserve no respect, men who work hard patching up potholes and building stuff should be regarded with much greater esteem than psychologists because at least they've done something productive that requires skill.

Very true, men who bust their ass every day so ambulances, firefighters, etc can save lives, and people can get to where they need, are 1000x more deserving of respect than any of these soyboy "intellectual" fields dominated by foids.

No wonder foids go into fields like psychology and sociology and other retarded shit, while being pretty much non-existent in any field which requires manual labor.

"You sexist pig"

usually my response to them saying that is "nice meme"
Very true, men who bust their ass every day so ambulances, firefighters, etc can save lives, and people can get to where they need, are 1000x more deserving of respect than any of these soyboy "intellectual" fields dominated by foids.

No wonder foids go into fields like psychology and sociology and other retarded shit, while being pretty much non-existent in any field which requires manual labor.

the only good one of those is the subset of Political Science but back even during my post-HS years was full of RATM/Zach De La Cockroach wannabe/Che shirt wearing assholes

How do most men respond to rejection???

Quietly wish they were dead.

Leave.

Go jerk off.

JFL

Women will reject you in the nastiest way possible and its funny and the guy got owned, but when an incel loses it once after his 1000th brutal rejection than the whole world forms an angry mob against him.

The author looks creepy as fuck. wtf

You know life's bad when you would sell your soul JUST to get a 4/10 light becky.
But that's basically where i'm at at this point