Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Another cuck gets gaslighted

I don't understand can ayone be an incel in 2022? just start doing leg lengthening exercises and improve your face:feelsUgh:

I don't understand can ayone be an incel in 2022? just start doing leg lengthening exercises and improve your face:feelsUgh:
Yeah niggas really be out here complaining about never having friends like just find something in common lmao

Top comment was a wall of text but I saw they said "people are cruel, but that isn't a reason to lash out on others. it should make you want to do better"

jfl ITers cant even practice what they preach

Top comment was a wall of text but I saw they said "people are cruel, but that isn't a reason to lash out on others. it should make you want to do better"

jfl ITers cant even practice what they preach
Funny how once again, the onus is always on males to "do better" and "deal with what's thrown at you and don't complain". And if you actually do that and bottle up your struggles then it's "toxic masculinity" and "you need to learn to be in touch with your emotional side"

Expecting logical consistency from normies is like trying to draw blood from a stone :smonk:

Funny how once again, the onus is always on males to "do better" and "deal with what's thrown at you and don't complain". And if you actually do that and bottle up your struggles then it's "toxic masculinity" and "you need to learn to be in touch with your emotional side"

Expecting logical consistency from normies is like trying to draw blood from a normie

Just born again

I'm more and more convinced that they are retards. They are so hellbent on not admitting, that looks, being neurodivergent and poor mental health don't matter when it comes to dating.

JFL at this cuck prostrating himself before the ITcels. No amount of "I'm not a hateful bigot" will stop these freaks from denying our problems and defaming us. :lul: