Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another crazy idea of mine

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8XxW79ze0U

So look at this woman. She doesn't even know who this guy is, but she wants a selfie because she sees everyone around him showering him with the center of attention. I bet you, I bet you 100 buck she would fuck that guy hard. He would just need to get her number to talk to her for later and she would put out faster than you can say hoe.

Anyways. my idea, is if you have the money, or enough friends...... or something... get a bunch of people to surround you acting like you're a famous person. walk around some girls, even if they think you're ugly.... maybe, you might get lucky.

Until she finds out you're actually nothing. If you get lucky, be prepared for her to call the cops after when she finds out you're not actually a chad.

Brazilian foids are retarded whores who love status, so I agree that he would fuck with him

Looks, money and in this case STATUS.

tfw you'll never statusmaxx as a president and coom into a Brazilian whore.

She'll buy it until she asks for your social media.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8XxW79ze0U

So look at this woman. She doesn't even know who this guy is, but she wants a selfie because she sees everyone around him showering him with the center of attention. I bet you, I bet you 100 buck she would fuck that guy hard. He would just need to get her number to talk to her for later and she would put out faster than you can say hoe.

Anyways. my idea, is if you have the money, or enough friends...... or something... get a bunch of people to surround you acting like you're a famous person. walk around some girls, even if they think you're ugly.... maybe, you might get lucky.

Until she finds out you're actually nothing. If you get lucky, be prepared for her to call the cops after when she finds out you're not actually a chad.

Your Avi matches with what you are saying

I am the president of Vulgaria!