Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another cool incel related dream I had that I can't stop thinking about.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I wish dreams like this were more common. I had one not too long ago either about me being an incel supersoldier.

I had a dream a couple months ago that I escaped the US, because it became a totally pozzed degenerate feminist dictatorship shithole, where men were being killed for being non feminists. I ended up commanding a small paramilitary group of pissed off incels to invade a country in Southeast Asia (I forgot what country it might have been, but leaning on Burma). We arrived on boats, heavily armed with guns (all Vietnam war era for some reason) and stormed the beach. There was a village that was already bombed out that we stole armored trucks out of and mounted M60s on the top of them.

We rendezvoused in a jungle with a larger local guerrilla paramilitary group (who for some reason were leftist Juche-types) and plotted to perform a coup on the government to install a patriarchal fascist incel government, which was mutually agreed upon. The dream cut off to us raiding the government building just past the jungle and mowing down literally anyone and anything within our way.

At the end of the dream, the dream skipped again, and it cuts to us allying with some countries in the Middle East and acquiring nuclear warheads. I officially appointed the leader of the larger paramilitary group to become a general, who became loyal to my reign. I was watching TV of an American news channel in the office of the government building, and the TV gave a recap of how I appointed the general to build hundreds of death camps for feminists and feminist sympathizers and caused the mass genocide of millions. The last thing I heard in the dream before waking up was that the US was going to war with us (and I assume it was due to implications that we would smuggle Western women into the country to force them work in the camps).

Just wanted to share this. I thought this dream was pretty cool tbh.

crazy shit ngl

Crazy schizo dream ngl