Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anothER comic made by foid blaming incels

So if women are mean to a man all his life and that guy happens to snap at a woman then it shouldn't be the man's fault due to his past traumas

"Incel" looks like a chadlite.

If foids werent so fucking spoiled this shit wouldnt happen to them

>Reddit
Dnr
Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

i just rape foids tbh can't be asked

I wish that this pizza cake whore would get her scalp torn off slowly by a weed wacker while she's alive.

this was started by a female
Screenshot 2024 07 10 at 11 33 27 anothER comic made by foid blaming incels

If you're confident enough to cold approach, you're not a blackpilled incel in all likelihood.

It's actually like that...

But not for us....

For us it's the exact opposite.

If foids werent so fucking spoiled this shit wouldnt happen to them
:yes:. foids are too privileged to know how bad the average man has it. its like seeing a rich guy complaining about homeless people going near him
I wish the "person" that made this shitty comic and all of the other subhumans who upvoted and positively commented on thus trash would be hacked repeatedly with a machete and mangled.
I bet the person that made the shit comic is a rad feminist post-wall cunt. she needs to be sent to afghanistan and have rocks thrown at her

Do women find this funny? Like :foidSoy: haha this is funny cause it's true!

Got catcalled once ever and instead of getting over it (like all of us are suppose to just get over the rudest of rejections) she takes out her frustration on some rando. Good job!