Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

another classic incel trait: having kids

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
why have kids so they can just grow up to be incels jfl

Greycel tier post tbh

C867b3a763c2ba0ae8da21a41a4e13f3

My father was an incel ngl.

Trufemcels tier post tbh

yeah and having a wife

MARRIEDCELS EXIST @cucked

IMG 20200309 161425

To redeem yourself for posting this

no one has actually refuted my point, all of your fathers were probably betabuxxing simp manlets who managed to get laid like once in their life. why should i bother to have kids just so they end up posting in the 2040 version of this site

another classic incel trait: having sex with Stacy

why have kids so they can just grow up to be incels jfl

If you're Incel why would you want to pass on shit genes? Maybe if you wanted a daughter because foids can't lose but if you want a son, you'd be condemning someone to a life of misery. Utterly selfish.

If you're Incel why would you want to pass on shit genes? Maybe if you wanted a daughter because foids can't lose but if you want a son, you'd be condemning someone to a life of misery. Utterly selfish.
exactly, why bother betabuxxing like a simp for the rest of your life just for an incel kid who hates you. MGTOW is utterly stupid as well

exactly, why bother betabuxxing like a simp for the rest of your life just for an incel kid who hates you. MGTOW is utterly stupid as well

It's why most beta bux Dads aren't even the father. Women bang Chad so the kid has better genes. That's all human history. Problem these days is even ugly foids procreate with Chad, so the kid still has 50% shit genes.