Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another chadfishing experiment on tinder.

Chad can do whatever he wants and still get any foid he wants due to the halo effect and attractiveness being the main decider of the perception of "personality"; not very surprising, but I wish he would have led them away to some remote alleyway and then ditch them. :feelshaha:

Well, I cannot in good faith say I feel very bad for this particular foid; she herself should have been a tad more skeptic of a Chad happening upon and contacting her at will, and not been so narcissistic and entitled to a non-sub 5 male as to do such a foolish thing as send a private photo of herself to someone she can't even confirm the identify of! :feelsaww:

A bit like fakeup, you could say; both serve to hide or mask the true nature of one to the opposite gender. :feelsjuice:

Actually experiencing the disparity between your normal treatment as a subhuman, ostracized and mocked by most foids seeing you as an entirely separate and inferior being, and the literal worship of a Chad, is truly blackpilling. :society: