Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another Chad pumping and dumping dozens of roasties

Personality detector malfunction #1000000000000000000000000

It's all so tiresome

She did it all for Chad whilst she'd leave her looksmatch to rot without any food after he breaks his leg.

More publicity for him. They think slutshaming works against Chad as it works against them while it's the exact opposite for evolutionary reasons.

I want to see what they look like. Is it just me? We know it's Chad, but posts like these are incomplete without some visual evidence.
Browse her comment history if you want some clues. She's in her 30s, divorced, has a kid and posts in r/plussized. Also 90% of her posts are about relationships, sex and whining about her partner.

Browse her comment history if you want some clues. She's in her 30s, divorced, has a kid and posts in r/plussized. Also 90% of her posts are about relationships, sex and whining about her partner.
Don't you just hate being right all the time? I hate this predictive power.

The total number of men who are having sex is so small that posting this one guy's information on facebook results in dozens of foids identifying their experiences with him :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

These roastie kikebook groups are proof a handful of Chads have thousands of roasties on rotation :feelsclown:
Brutal

I remember when I was a kid in school the teachers told us about a guy that would get on facetime with girls and talk them into showing him their breasts and he would screenshot their breasts and blackmail for more nudes and sex. At the time they said he was a bad manipulative person and that girls have to be careful but now I realise he was just chad lol

More publicity for him. They think slutshaming works against Chad as it works against them while it's the exact opposite for evolutionary reasons.
Roasties aren't on these groups to "warn" other women, they're there to brag that they fucked Chad and to find new Chads to date :feelsclown: