Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another chad almost killed a foid here in Brazil

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
https://g1.globo.com/rj/rio-de-jane...arra-da-tijuca-teriam-sido-premeditadas.ghtml

As we all know for cucks we are the biggest monsters that exists and that women are alwaws in danger in the presence of a terrorist :soy: incel, so let me tell you a history of how this new messias chad got his dick wet:

This really far post wall rostie (55)
WhatsApp Image 2019 02 17 at 233722 840x560

hooked up in tinder with the amazing personality chad (27), just look at him, can't you see his golden personality?
Vinicusbatistaserra

, they encountered each other in her apartment, they ate something, drinked, fucked, probably in the most degenerate way, in their FIRST encounter together and then slept, but out of fucking nowhere the personality of this chad was so gentle and kind that he couldn't help to punch her in the face so hard and furiously for 4 fucking hours, leaving her apartment full of blood and her almost dead

Feminicidio 2 ID000002 1200x800GP Web

Download

But you know what is the absolute cherry on the top of the cake? She is asking everyone if it was her fault, if she did something to buda chad to not like her:

"Psychologically, she is still disconnected. At some point, she begins to wonder if it was her fault or if it wasn't, something natural of her, "explained Rogério Perez, brother of the victim.

And you wanna know how good of a personality this chad has? Well he already had problems with the police, there is a ocurrence where he almost killed his handicapped brother with his jiu-jitsu skills, so now I ask, how many incels have done the same? And how many chads do this every fucking day and ugly virgins like us take the blame?

At this point, I think foids must have lost sensivity to pain to withstand chad punches. Maybe their biology evolve for this.:chad:

what a golden personality. I can see how good personality he has.

what a golden personality. I can see how good personality he has.
Yes just look at his mandible the personality is radiating from it.

“Almost” killed

to be sincerely i have a hard time imagining me beating the shit of a women (maybe spanking), except if she cucked me or tried to get me arrested, or steal my money, or breathe air

Last edited:
Beat me to it, I hadn't see you had already posted it.

I'd unplug her life support machine to charge my phone.

From pseudo-white foid (Native american and white) to noddlewhore :feelskek:

She's 55? I'll take her,I'll take her. She's my age. I don't care she can't have kids. To me, she is my age. she is not old. If I got her, I'd brag to the forum about it.

brutal personallity pill

tfw you'll never have this guy's personality :feelsrope:

"Barra da tijuca"

Good, I hate that place and whoever lives there

You can tell foids are great at selection.

She's 55? I'll take her,I'll take her. She's my age. I don't care she can't have kids. To me, she is my age. she is not old. If I got her, I'd brag to the forum about it.
Only if you're Chad & beat the shit out of her lol.

deserved , just look at that fucking tyhard of slut , so much fakeup its unreal she looks good but i know its deception

dude did the right thing , propably thought lol? 55 , i show you what 55 is supposed to look like

She does look good, ngl. I wouldn't put it past one of the nurses working the night shift to give her breasts a nice fondle.

Yet we’re the bad ones.

she should have bled in the sink, she will have difficulty cleaning the blood now that it's all dry. tbh.

‘I have standards’ they say.