Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another case of female privilege

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Yesteday, while studying in my uni library I overheard a foid talking to her friend. She mentioned that she has been struggling with multivariable calculus. So, she bitched about it to the guy who teaches physical chemistry ( I know him, it is an old guy) and he offered to tutor her whenever she needs help.

JFl. No one ever offered me any help in uni, not even the teachers. When I passed Calculus, I did it all by myself. Whenever I struggled, I had only Youtube for help. But foids get free tutoring from a university professor. You can't lose as a femoid. It's a win every single time.

Bet he won't even get to stick his cock in her. Ffs society nowadays is so cucked, bitches get shit for free, what the fuck?

JFL at people who study in the library.

The second Isee a tall Chad I give up on working for the rest of the day

The second Isee a tall Chad I give up on working for the rest of the day
exactly what I am going through,

related to OP, most people desperately want attention from young girl, even professor who have reached everything in life want them, you cant lose as a foid

I hope libtards are happy

surprised some cucks in the library didn't run up to do her homework for her while she fucks chads, it's total ragefuel and calulus isn't even that difficult

Females have it easy yet we are suffer to dead

Water is wet, men are oppressed.

Bet he won't even get to stick his cock in her. Ffs society nowadays is so cucked, bitches get shit for free, what the fuck?
Remember the foid that got $10k+ of dental work for free

Pussycard, accepted in all the best stores.

Yesteday, while studying in my uni library I overheard a foid talking to her friend. She mentioned that she has been struggling with multivariable calculus. So, she bitched about it to the guy who teaches physical chemistry ( I know him, it is an old guy) and he offered to tutor her whenever she needs help.

JFl. No one ever offered me any help in uni, not even the teachers. When I passed Calculus, I did it all by myself. Whenever I struggled, I had only Youtube for help. But foids get free tutoring from a university professor. You can't lose as a femoid. It's a win every single time.
He'll end up doing her homework and take her midterms and finals for her.

Typical cuck behavior

Too much white knighting in society. It gets to my head so much.

Fuck this shit society ffs getting ridiculous now some clubs having free pass for women and men must pay

Knew a 'foid that's now in med school that has admitted to sleeping with professors for good grades. Yes, this woman will be treating/operating on people one day and anyone that doubts her medical skills/knowledge will be instantly labelled a "mithogynitht." All fun and games until someone goes to her with the flu and wakes up with tits.

They get a free pass on everything.

Knew a 'foid that's now in med school that has admitted to sleeping with professors for good grades. Yes, this woman will be treating/operating on people one day and anyone that doubts her medical skills/knowledge will be instantly labelled a "mithogynitht." All fun and games until someone goes to her with the flu and wakes up with tits.
I watched my class valedictorian cheat on a critical final our senior year. He saw that I saw, and blanched. I said, "I don't care what you do, and I certainly won't rat on you to THEM". He is now a professor at a prestigious medical school.

Did I do wrong by doing nothing?

Last edited:
They get a free pass on everything.

Queen of Israel

0D4CD4A1 F412 481E A334 3EFEB38B6416

I bet the professor is an old soyboy

Lucky youngcels, in my time there was no youtube.

Bet he won't even get to stick his cock in her