Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another brutal dickpill (poll results)

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

lol’d at just 6% saying they’ve never cheated
E8360E91 9782 45F4 8960 2FA50EFBDB8F

10 OR MORE JFL

I've never cheated - 6%

Yep, I hate women

I hate that even if i could fuck any women, id never be able to have a satisfying sex because my cock is to small to feel her pussy stretched around me. I could just float around inside her.

I hate that even if i could fuck any women, id never be able to have a satisfying sex because my cock is to small to feel her pussy stretched around me. I could just float around inside her.

just lol @ copers who deny the dickpill
Yeah but does it affect the people of this forum? The vast majority of the people here won't even get to fucking anyway. Only some fakecels will. They might get rekt by the dickpill i guess but that's it

Yeah but does it affect the people of this forum? The vast majority of the people here won't even get to fucking anyway. Only some fakecels will. They might get rekt by the dickpill i guess but that's it
we are all rekt by it. we can't get laid because we don't have big cocks

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER

Revoke women's rights.

reminder that even chad gets cheated on by gigas chad.it's a dog eats dog kind of world.

clown gender, clown stats, clown world.

Holy fuck, even worse what I expected...Fuck this clown world :feelspuke:

Last edited:
I wish I had mandingos cock

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER
welcome back :feelsokman:

View attachment 274946
This ruined my day, possibly week.
Mods pin this please @GoffSystemQB

welcome back :feelsokman:

This ruined my day, possibly week.
Mods pin this please @GoffSystemQB
I don't know the fact that anybody can vote and it's an internet poll makes me think it's not reliable. I could vote right now and it's been linked here multiple times.

There's also the fact that they tend to lie about things like this even in anonymous surveys so you wouldn't expect the results to be that pointed.

I read an article a while back that stated that foids tend to cheat on their husbands/boyfriends mainly due to being "bored" of them sexually, while men cheat due to emotional reasons.

Last edited:
I don't know the fact that anybody can vote and it's an internet poll makes me think it's not reliable. I could vote right now and it's been linked here multiple times.

There's also the fact that they tend to lie about things like this even in anonymous surveys so you wouldn't expect the results to be that pointed.
cope

women cheat because small dick size is number 1 reason

cope

women cheat because small dick size is number 1 reason
Is that not the answer that people would pick if they wanted to brigade the poll?

Surely, there's some parallel to an academic study/survey if it were the case. Or why does it change if it's an anonymous internet poll vs. an anonymous vetted survey if not for brigading?

Is that not the answer that people would pick if they wanted to brigade the poll?

Surely, there's some parallel to an academic study/survey if it were the case. Or why does it change if it's an anonymous internet poll vs. an anonymous vetted survey if not for brigading?
i think i saw somewhere else that 53% of women have cheated because of partner's dick size at least once in their life.

i think i saw somewhere else that 53% of women have cheated because of partner's dick size at least once in their life.
I googled it to try and find it and I found this.

Jfl. How many shitty studies are they going to push out that say "having a smaller penis is actually a good thing!!1"

I googled it to try and find it and I found this.

Jfl. How many shitty studies are they gone to push out that say "having a smaller penis is actually a good thing!!1"
they will never stop. too many men are gullible and have wishful thinking

Dickpill is undeniable

How tf can you even get your dick hard after seeing this shit?

I don't wanna live anymore.