Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another brownpill's dropped in Poland. Obese nw5 med 180cm has 4 kids with a blonde HTB. Lmao.

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★★
All the information are in title. All ethnics here can ascend with basic normie softmaxxing. Also get light skin liike tanned 4th fitzpatrick one and yall have smv of Stepanov in EE.

Obv such the thing happens cuz Poland has very small amount of browns. White toilets adore 4-5th fitzpatrick men. You need to get that pill finally you coping cunts.

Softmaxxed ethnics live on tutorial mode when it comes to life once they arrive to white countries (I don't count goymanistan and other western countries as white ones).

Attachments

• 20240822_163605.jpg
    20240822_163605.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 867
I saw a currycel with a Russian whores in my city too

obv he was italian but still look at that brutal subhuman. hes 3/10 here in the normie scale. also hes like 40y white foid max 25

I saw a currycel with a Russian whores in my city too

seen that post. i very appreciate you my indo-aryan brother in inceldom!

That guy is either greek, italian, spaniard, balaknites, or french you dumbass retard

It is too obvious that if that guy a fucking sandnigger none of his kids will have light features

He is not an ethnic or brown

Hes more brown than 90% northern europeans so i can put him into browns at this point

Why do Slavic whores like to race mix so much? Especially with subhuman ethnics? :feelswhat:
All cumskin foids breed with ethnics lmao. Entire west is browned. Obv theres competition among ethnics and thus there's so many incels. They can ascend in countries which arent that brown yet like western EE (Russia is also quite ethnic, jews from USSR killed 10kk whites...)

That guy is either greek, italian, spaniard, balaknites, or french you dumbass retard

It is too obvious that if that guy a fucking sandnigger none of his kids will have light features
Why are u so aggresive? Hes italian, Ive heard what hes speaking. You insult me cuz Im trying to blackpill you, esp when it comes to racepill. But yeah if you are willing with living in a bubble of endless coping on meaningless shit

@To koniec jak z tym copować, mordeczko? Prawdziwie koniec dla nas.

Why are u so aggresive? Hes italian, Ive heard what hes speaking. You insult me cuz Im trying to blackpill you, esp when it comes to racepill. But yeah if you are willing with living in a bubble of endless coping on meaningless shit

Have you ever think posting that photo with child included?
This forum is in danger now because you post it outside bunker

Sorry force of habit

obv he was italian but still look at that brutal subhuman. hes 3/10 here in the normie scale. also hes like 40y white foid max 25
Italians still are White

Some from the very far south might look ambiguous or MENA, yes, but the majority are White

Hes more brown than 90% northern europeans so i can put him into browns at this point
That doesn’t mean he’s instantly non-White/brown jfl
Yeah exactly, most Meds are White, though some from peripheral regions like Greek Islands have darker skin and/or MENA phenos.

If he was an actual MENA/MENA-passing guy, they’d be much darker & have semitic features(convex nose)
@DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit Another just be Italian :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Med halo is real, provided you’re average & NT

And @WorthlessSlavicShit said he’s known a bunch of Slavs mixed with Meds(obviously which side) & has said they look White. He’s also seen a good amount of Spaniards who are more swarthy than Italians & says most/all looked White but ofc had darker hair.

Last edited:
Italians still are White

Some from the very far south might look ambiguous or MENA, yes, but the majority are White

Yeah exactly, most Meds are White, though some from peripheral regions like Greek Islands have darker skin and/or MENA phenos.

If he was an actual MENA/MENA-passing guy, they’d be much darker & have semitic features(convex nose)

And @WorthlessSlavicShit said he’s known a bunch of Slavs mixed with Meds(obviously which side) & has said they look White. He’s also seen a good amount of Spaniards who are more swarthy than Italians & says most/all looked White but ofc had darker hair.
obv you are right.

ive been using plenty of mental shortcuts. by saying "brown" i mean darker looKKKs than most of the locals where that "brown" resides. dude from the pic is darker than 90% poles.

@Ron.Belgrade pin this thread, kind based serbian slavic sir. its insanely high iq!

If he's actually ethnic those Aryan moggers aren't his kids jfl.

brutal interracialpill

:yes::yes::yes:

Med countries are destinations for female sex tourists and according to at least this study, Slavs/Central Europeans get much higher failo in Med countries than they get halo in place like India or Cameroon, while getting barely any failo even in the Baltics and Scandinavia:

pone.0225549.g002.PNG_L

Nuff said:feelsjuice:.

And @WorthlessSlavicShit said he’s known a bunch of Slavs mixed with Meds(obviously which side) & has said they look White.
Yup. A cousin, a classmate or two, acquiatances and so on, all half Med and all looking like the rest of us.

He’s also seen a good amount of Spaniards who are more swarthy than Italians & says most/all looked White but ofc had darker hair.
True:yes:.

Ban all ethnic "cels"

It's called betabuxxing.

Med and BBC arent seen as betabuxxers cuz they are robust and low inhibit unlike white cumskin cucks
Having kids is cucked, that guy is an italian too, and way older than the foid. So that means she's going for his wallet, like slavfoids do with western fools.

Rare med win, I pray for all my tan brothers

:feelstastyman:

what isnt cucked then?
Think about it, you're wasting time and money for some brats that may or may not be grateful for what you do for them. You have a high risk of getting divorce-raped. Spending half your salary in sending money to the foid who betrays you. Without seeing your kids, oh, your house is hers now. All for bringing to existence some mundane lifes who their lineage will probably be dead in 500-1000 years because of wars, plagues and natural disasters? And even if the bloodline survives, the world will end anyway.

All the information are in title. All ethnics here can ascend with basic normie softmaxxing. Also get light skin liike tanned 4th fitzpatrick one and yall have smv of Stepanov in EE.

Obv such the thing happens cuz Poland has very small amount of browns. White toilets adore 4-5th fitzpatrick men. You need to get that pill finally you coping cunts.

Softmaxxed ethnics live on tutorial mode when it comes to life once they arrive to white countries (I don't count goymanistan and other western countries as white ones).
If only the guy was 163cm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back