Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another blackpill clip from TakeMeOut; Bald manlet got TRASHED for balding.

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Honestly it was painful to watch. He got basically all the lights turned off WITHOUT EVEN INTRODUCING HIMSELF TO WOMEN IN THE SECOND WAVE. Normally, most of the whores dont turn the light off before 2nd stage.

Looking old + balding = DEATH.

this is why you stab the woman in a dark alleyway before you fuck. and then grind up her body to let the rats feed on her

Imagine getting rejected by 20 women at once.

balding is greatly overlooked on this forum tbh. too many bald copers, we need to educate the masses on this.

Literally anything+balding= death

Balding makes you look really old, if he had hair he would look way younger.

The heightmog he received from the moderator destroyed all his chances anyways.

the most surprising thing to me is that there were actually women there who didn´t reject him immediately.
Imagine getting rejected by 20 women at once.
I once got rejected by 30+ women in a row at a speed dating event. Most of the women were ugly and fat, too.

He should try SEA, I've seen worse looking men than him do well down there, as long as you're "white" you'll have your fun in chinatown.

He's facially unattractive which is the biggest problem and if you are bald you need to shave it all off.

the most surprising thing to me is that there were actually women there who didn´t reject him immediately.

I once got rejected by 30+ women in a row at a speed dating event. Most of the women were ugly and fat, too.
He DID get rejected by every foid there. That was just the first stage where foids vote without any knowledge about his "personality"

Usually, most foids don't turn their lights off without waiting for the 2nd stage and make a BS excuse. (virtue signal)

And then, after the second stage there was only 1 foid who didnt turn her light off. And she admitted it was because she felt bad for him. LOL

Which evil bastard thought it was a good idea to put him on the show?

I just can not understand men with bald heads who do not get a hairsystem or do a hair transplantation. They would look so much better and would have it much easier with women.

even with hair this b0y0 is a truecel. must be extremely bluepilled to think anything g00d would ever happen to him.
I just can not understand men with bald heads who do not get a hairsystem or do a hair transplantation. They would look so much better and would have it much easier with women.
i think they believe the "guys looks doesn't matter that much" meme

look at all those foids able to detect his personality just from him stating his name and where he lived :feelsokman:

Why does it seem like manlets bald the most?

Just wear a hairpiece bro0o0o0o0o