Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another black man who dindu nuffin

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

He is literally resisting arrest and walking away from the cops. What do you expect.

What was he going to the car for? Maybe he was getting a gun from the car and was gonna turn around and try and shoot the cops.

The cops couldn't take that risk and there was nothing else they could've done in that situation apart from perhaps tackle him to the ground sooner but that would've also been risky.

What's up with cuck cels? "Oh he didn't do what the pigs told him to do?? Well deserves to be shot in the back 7 times"
Grow the fuck up, you authority worshipping cuck. Fuck cops and fuck their orders

I hate police but I also hate sex havers

What's up with cuck cels? "Oh he didn't do what the pigs told him to do?? Well deserves to be shot in the back 7 times"
Grow the fuck up, you authority worshipping cuck. Fuck cops and fuck their orders
What was he going to the car for? Maybe he was getting a gun from the car and was gonna turn around and try and shoot the cops.

The cops couldn't take that risk

I like the woooooooooow at the end

There were like 3 cops they couldn't wrestle him down? Why is your initial assumption he's going to the car to get a gun?
More realistically they were arresting him on some bogus charges cuz they wanna fill a quota and he just decided to drive away, or else he would have just opened the passanger seat since he was closer to it
Again fuck cops. Talk shit get hit should apply to them too. They're cowards who like harrassing people and knowing they're safe behind a badge so you can't punch back

woooooooooooooow

In 10 years we will be in the nigger's spot after America gets a foid president. Theresa may used the police to prosecute people she didnt like(tommy robinson) and shes one of the "conservative" ones.

Lifefuel for mayocels
56691320 4670 4515 AF16 7B205072BA90

Seems like most of these incidences involves the black suspect not following orders. He could have reached in for a high caliber revolver for all we know and picked off those cops one by one.

Lots of black men are low IQ impulsive types who find being handcuffed humiliating (they have a chip on their shoulder and it reminds them of slavery) and will do all sorts of stupid crap to avoid being arrested.

With that said, I support BLM 100%. They are taking down America way faster than ISIS. And of course White America forms the core of America which sees no problem WHATSOEVER in taking Asian women en masse from Asian men.

Last edited:
good thing they got the nog

how stupid can you be when they are known to shoot people and they have guns out and you still do that.... no WOW to it retards.

High IQ.

EEEFBBDE 6149 465F BB37 4ACE8578C194

How retarded are you to walk to your car, open your door, and reach for something as police have guns pointed at you? Played out like a session of gta v, where the cops are shooting at you but you calmly get in the car. Just LOL at nigs

Fuck up faggot, people have had it with fucking niggers thinking they can do whatever they want and the jew media whipping them up in to a monkey frenzy.
All of this is planned to niggerise the West.
This low iw retard reaching for a gun (that is what it looks like and has had past arrests for) when disobeying cops who have guns on him.
He deserves this darwin award if he dies.

Fuck up faggot, people have had it with fucking niggers thinking they can do whatever they want and the jew media whipping them up in to a monkey frenzy.
This low iw retard reaching for a gun (that is what it looks like and has had past arrests for) when disobeying cops who have guns on him.
High IQ but don't be T. bootlicker. fuck em all

Jfl shut the fuck up cumcuck. You're the jew brainwashed tool

Jfl shut the fuck up cumcuck. You're the jew brainwashed tool
Go listen to some rap music.
Yeah the jews have really brainwashed me perhaps these niggers really are a blessing.

Go listen to some rap music.
Yeah the jews have really brainwashed me perhaps these niggers really are a blessing.
I'd care what you think, but you're the female of races so I don't

Divide and conquer boyos DON"T fall for it......

It just proves how united blacks are, 99% of the time the blacks shot by police and held up by the media as innocent gentle giants are literal SCUM, career criminals, armed robbers, drug dealers, domestic abusers, thugs.
Yet every time one of the low iq apes causes his own death they burn down cities and bash whitey

Very happy to see mayocel killing each other because of this.

World needs less jbw copers

I hope niggers destroy america.

That's the one and only good thing about cops. One less nigger tyrone on the planet is always good A+ . Braindead people with useless culture that ruined the whole world.

Sadly everything has ups and downs. Cops being the white knights with authority to kill is their downs. Shame .

This is so stupid I find it almost funny.

- Guy ignoring cops and acting suspicious (ffs he's reaching for something in the car without telling, Idk how would you call it)
- Two cops walking past him for meters without blocking him or reaching for anything non-lethal, like they were waiting for a chance to open fire
- Second cop is the best imo: he keeps pointing his gun like he's in some cowboy movie, hoping to get his chance to fire too (pretty dangerous to his colleague too)

:blackpill: Well, this is modern society I guess.

wooooooooooow

pigs and nigs dindu nuffin.

Race, religion, culture, ethnicity, dialect.
They will always form inevitable divisions between males no matter how much they agree on other things like how women act.

True. But time comes where we must set aside our differences.
Hasn't worked out anytime in history and if it has it's not for long.
Just the way things are in a globalized world tbh
As usual only chads and women benefit from this kind of polarized world filled with contradictions.

Hasn't worked out anytime in history and if it has it's not for long.
Just the way things are in a globalized world tbh
As usual only chads and women benefit from this kind of polarized world filled with contradictions.
Yeah i don't have much hope either honestly. Things are fucked and we're all going down with the ship if things keep up like this...
The "elite" scumbags are making major moves for their New World Order as i write this while we fight over petty nonsense
Right.

Yeah i don't have much hope either honestly. Things are fucked and we're all going down with the ship if things keep up like this...
The "elite" scumbags are making major moves for their New World Order as i write this while we fight over petty nonsense
NWO is kind of a mainstream conspiracy theory at this point that's too narrow of scope and wedded to the same old Georgia Guidestones depopulation scheme theories.
imo it's more the competing interests of securing and not running out of dimishing resources on earth versus having a large enough population in countries for war, to fund social safety nets, to grow the economy and people in charge mismanaging it mistakenly or deliberately.

But hope for men of all races uniting is a pipe dream given how the current culture is. It will just never work. There's always drama and infighting.

NWO is kind of a mainstream conspiracy theory at this point that's too narrow of scope and wedded to the same old Georgia Guidestones depopulation scheme theories.
imo it's more the competing interests of securing and not running out of dimishing resources on earth versus having a large enough population in countries for war, to fund social safety nets, to grow the economy and people in charge mismanaging it mistakenly or deliberately.

But hope for men of all races uniting is a pipe dream given how the current culture is. It will just never work. There's always drama and infighting.
Check out their PDFS
Right there for all to see. They don't even hide shit at all.
Here's a song the U.N just recently made.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql23fXLI2w

" A New World Order behind closed doors...."
Truth is crazier than fiction my man
I agree. Still i try to have hope.... lol jokes on me.

Check out their PDFS
Right there for all to see. They don't even hide shit at all.
Here's a song the U.N just recently made.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ql23fXLI2w

" A New World Order behind closed doors...."
Truth is crazier than fiction my man

Maybe maybe not. Like 9/11 there's no way to know for sure. I don't exactly trust the average person either and it's not like there's much I can do. It makes for good escapism to entertain all these theories but that's about it.

Maybe maybe not. Like 9/11 there's no way to know for sure. I don't exactly trust the average person either and it's not like there's much I can do. It makes for good escapism to entertain all these theories but that's about it.
There's LOTS we can do never underestimate that. Just right here with our little talk we're doing more than you think, we have 100s of people watching us right now.

There's LOTS we can do never underestimate that. Just right here with our little talk we're doing more than you think, we have 100s of people watching us right now.
I know. But this site is mostly for cope and venting.
To be blackpilled is to admit there's very little that can be done under the present circumstances past getting ideas out there and staying ahead of manipulative tactics of normies and people in power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back