Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another BBC spammer salty that I banned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's @Smallondick I think.

What about the jbw spammers?
:feelstrash:

Talking about BBC is against the rules? Or just spamming about it? Is there a threshold of BBC posts past which you become eligible for ban? Seems like a weird criteria.

Based and TRUTHPILLED

I will get a BWC.

@Ryo_Hazuki you are white, right?

JBW is the ultimate truth. Are you a bunch of brainlets?
Youi should be thankful @Ryo_Hazuki
That man is fulfilling your shitty life.
Now hope for a new Sanza video, the dude you're stalking for almost a decade and you're in heaven.

Is that an alternative incel forum?
Also...

https://**********/threads/how-many-of-you-are-virgins.2170/

:feelsseriously:

I'm guessing incels.co is superior.

Just how many accounts have you made on here? It's gotta be close to 100 by now. (You're not nearly as slick as you think you are)

I don't even know what I could possibly say at this point, or why i'm even bothering to reply at all. It's obvious that as long as you have a pulse, you're going to keep making tons of accounts on here so you can keep spamming BBC racebait threads, just like you do on lookism and braincels, where they apparently just let you run amok.

I can't imagine what could have happened in your life to make you so neurotically dedicated to this shit. I mean, it's obvious you have an extreme hatred of black men and have aspergers...but it has to go well beyond even beyond that. Just think, if you weren't a retard and took that psychotic aspie determination and directed it towards being productive you could have accomplished more than most people could ever have hoped to in their entire lifetime. But instead you just sit in your basement all day spamming the incelosphere, desperately trying to start a race war. I have no doubt if given the option of burning your mother alive or going a week without spamming racebait threads...you'd opt for the former and never experience one iota of regret or guilt. Actually, you might regret it if mommy dying meant no longer having a basement to sit your unwashed ass in while you spam racebait threads all day while downing mountain dew in between threads and using them as piss bottles when they're empty. Fuck walking to and from the bathroom, those are valuable seconds better spent spamming BBC threads! Gotta be as efficient as possible.

I just wonder what your parents must think of you. They must spend an exorbitant amount of time wondering where it all went horribly wrong and regretting the day they conceived you.

JBW is the ultimate truth. Are you a bunch of brainlets?
Youi should be thankful @Ryo_Hazuki
That man is fulfilling your shitty life.
Now hope for a new Sanza video, the dude you're stalking for almost a decade and you're in heaven.

What are you butthurt about anyway?

I'm not butthurt.
I don't need a small dopamine fix.

Do all mods have a pet peeves? Ryo seems to have strong disdain for BBC topics. Knajjd hates trannies and gays. What about the others?

OOGA BOGA What are you gonna do wh*Te boy?

DAF15497 A20D 4031 B5E7 06015CAA0324

I'm not butthurt.
I don't need a small dopamine fix.

Nah, your butthurt is pretty transparent in that post. Especially with you grasping at straws and bringing up irrelevant shit (like that I follow jsanza) in a desperate attempt to pile on.

Do all mods have a pet peeves? Ryo seems to have strong disdain for BBC topics. Knajjd hates trannies and gays. What about the others?
no, mental_out is based and i_a_m_i is friendly, master is based too, serge is based and friendly
rageagainstTDL was based too

Whatever you want to believe chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.