Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another banger by twoxchromowhores

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/s/zjsBKqnpmz

I need divorce stories where the ex husband is a good person...how do you leave someone who isn't bad?

I've been having a lot of emotions about my relationship lately and I don't know what to do... My husband is a very good man. He's clean, he's financially responsible, he's liberal, he's patient, kind... I think I have just changed. I feel like we're not very connected anymore. We don't like many of the same things and we don't have a lot of conversation or do many activities together, but we say I love you several times every day. I can point to things that bother me, like his lack of conversational skills, but there's nothing glaringly bad. I feel awful for feeling this way. We also rent together and I would have a hard time moving and living on my own, as selfish as that thought is

I need divorce stories where the ex husband is a good person...how do you leave someone who isn't bad?

I've been having a lot of emotions about my relationship lately and I don't know what to do... My husband is a very good man. He's clean, he's financially responsible, he's liberal, he's patient, kind... I think I have just changed. I feel like we're not very connected anymore. We don't like many of the same things and we don't have a lot of conversation or do many activities together, but we say I love you several times every day. I can point to things that bother me, like his lack of conversational skills, but there's nothing glaringly bad. I feel awful for feeling this way. We also rent together and I would have a hard time moving and living on my own, as selfish as that thought is

JFL

Take care of yourselves bozos being an incel is alright

Bitches be having Ideal betabuxxes and STILL complaining
TWD.

Another foid that will end up fucking dogs and have 3 cats

The mental gymnastics that women will do to avoid admitting how superficial they are is astounding.

He's clean, he's financially responsible, he's liberal, he's patient, kind..
Ok so at least we know these things don't actually work now.

2024 09 10 13 09 01 I need divorce stories where the ex husband is a good personhow do you

fuck :feelsrope:

I read a comment similiar to this one and decided to stop at that because my sugar levels were rising.

Now you made me read another one.

tutorial mode is beautiful really.
It's baffling to me that their whole life goes by like this

It's baffling to me that their whole life goes by like this
Its a jungle out there really and us men kill each other daily, look at wars. Look at how retarded we are.
She casually mentions how she married two men who are best friends.

Instead of them ganging up on her and lynching her together, this is what happened.

"I fell out of love with him" so i married his best friend.

What kind of sick individual would marry your husbands best friend. If your intentions are not to maximize the pain you re gona inflict on your soon to be ex husband.

Turns out the dude is a massive cuck and took it lightly.

Not like there is anything meaningful he can do tbh, but at least stop talking to both of them and retain your dignity.

To add insult to injury he had a heart attack.

Why do we never hear women having heart attacks? Why is it always men dying from stress and aneurysms? Seriously?

He definately got the heart attack from too much coping and gaslighting himself to the fact that hes ok with his wife leaving him for his best friend eventho he did nothing wrong.

Clown world.

another reason why we should take their rights away

Its a jungle out there really and us men kill each other daily, look at wars. Look at how retarded we are.

Instead of them ganging up on her and lynching her together, this is what happened.

What kind of sick individual would marry your husbands best friend. If your intentions are not to maximize the pain you re gona inflict on your soon to be ex husband.

Not like there is anything meaningful he can do tbh, but at least stop talking to both of them and retain your dignity.

Why do we never hear women having heart attacks? Why is it always men dying from stress and aneurysms? Seriously?

He definately got the heart attack from too much coping and gaslighting himself to the fact that hes ok with his wife leaving him for his best friend eventho he did nothing wrong.

Clown world.

Clown world.
2024 09 10 13 30 57 plucka u plucka   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

2024 09 10 13 32 32 plucka u plucka   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

2024 09 10 13 36 40 plucka u plucka   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
After she stops the pill she wont be attracted to hik anymore because one of the pills side effects is attraction to average or subhuman men.

How does a man in 2024 fully trust his wife who had at least 20 bodies before him to castrate himself.

What kind of blind idiot would simply be like "ok my queen i will throw away my manhood" what if she leaves you the next year?

unless both of you are in your 60 and you re not planning on having kids anymore then you re just setting yourself up for massive future pain if she decides she "fell out of love" and now wana marry your best friend :feelshaha:

she started having a midlife crisis once she realized she will spend the rest of her life without bad boy chad

Reminder that if you've been married since 1985 in the western world, you willingly chose to be a cuck.

How does a man in 2024 fully trust his wife who had at least 20 bodies before him to castrate himself.
That's the "good mindset" you gotta have as a man in 2024 lmao

I can't stop laughing mang.

I'm smoking joker laughing gas.

Clown world.
TWD

Foids are parasites that expect you to give everything towards them while giving nothing back. They do nothing but take and steal endlessly.

At least those foids admit that they fell out of love instead of blaming the husband and gaslighting everyone about how it's his fault.

The truth is that women barely like men in the first place, they take much longer to fall in love, their love isn't as intense, they want the man be the one pursuing, courting and doing romantic moves all the time, they fall out of love much more easily, they recover from breakups much faster, they initiate around 80% of divorces, they're less likely to pursue another relationship afterwards and many are happier single. Not even high tier normie and Chad are safe from this.

Romance is a man's invention.

Women get bored of you once and decide to completely flip the fucking table and change everything even if it disrupts you or your kids' way of life. Again, this is why they can be compared to children. I won't pretend like men aren't capable of this but they clearly cannot get away with it as much as women can.