Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another bacteria tier iq post from IT

Surely the requirements to be a president in a patriarchal Christian sane society centuries ago and to pull whores in a feminist decadent harem society nowadays are exactly the same.

just be the president of the united states bro

Sub 80 IQ thread by IT as always just lol
" James Madison, America's fourth President (1809-1817) "
GODDAMN EARLY 1800s, just lol at comparing society in that time to society now

They actually made a good point, stop crying about being short all the time it's fucking cringe, we're all unfuckable for different reasons why keep putting attention on height 24/7?
:feelswhat::feelsUgh:

They actually made a good point, stop crying about being short all the time it's fucking cringe, we're all unfuckable for different reasons why keep putting attention on height 24/7?

Yes being short is a disadvantage, so are 100 other things.
Do you post on inceltears

These people are incredibly low IQ. I actually pity them.

They actually think height requirements haven't changed in 200 years.

:soy::bluepill:

Being bluepilled would be to pretend height or looks didn't matter. I'm just tired of you guys trying to compete who has the shittiest life, we're in this together, you're not special.

They actually made a good point

False, that was 200 hundred fucking years ago where women didn't have rights and couldn't work, meaning they couldn't be overly pick and hypergamous, I'm not surprised that a 5'4" man could become president and get laid in those times

They had no point at all, they were just being disingenuous and pretending like they couldn't see the gaping holes in their own argument

They actually think height requirements haven't changed in 200 years.

I can't believe they are that stupid, they are just being dishonest and gas lighting

True, but irrelevant, all you did was state the obvious, it doesn't take away from the fact that they didn't have a point at all

Last edited:
Surely the requirements to be a president in a patriarchal Christian sane society centuries ago and to pull whores in a feminist decadent harem society nowadays are exactly the same.
on top of that they were still usually at least 2 inches above average

we're in this together

No were not, there are 6'3" fucking white guys with average faces on this site calling themselves incels when they can easily slay with asian women, were not all in this together, some people have it easier than others

There are guys with legitimate physical defects on this site, I'd have to be a piece of shit to act like were the same and tell them "you're not special", they have a right to say they have it harder than I do, they have it way worse, I'm playing on easy mode in comparison

False, that was 200 hundred fucking years ago where women didn't have rights and couldn't work, meaning they couldn't be overly pick and hypergamous, I'm not surprised that a 5'4" man could become president and get laid in those times

They had no point at all, they were just being disingenuous and pretending like they couldn't see the gaping holes in their own argument

I can't believe they are that stupid, they are just being dishonest and gas lighting

True
God IQ pilled as always

Incredibly stupid post by IT.

First, average height was shorter back then; Madison was shorter than average for his time but not necessarily a manlet

Second, women didn't vote, and, even though they will angrily deny this, women place heavy emphasis on a candidates physical appearance. The last bald president was Eisenhower. The last president under 5'9" was William McKinley. I don't know about you guys, but I see a trend with women's suffrage and presidents becoming taller and/or better looking. They also vote if he doesn't 'seem like a misogynist'. If Biden had a male running mate, Trump would have won --- Biden had a brilliant strategy in selecting a non-white female. Women are very tribal voters and tend to vote for whom they perceive as female friendly. Similar to how niggers vote, for who they perceive as Black friendly..."I ain't votin for no raycis"

Madison became president by a landslide. If women had voting rights at the time, the 1808 presidential election would have been much tighter, or Madison would've lost --- female voters would've been put off by his height

Last edited:
No were not, there are 6'3" fucking white guys with average faces on this site calling themselves incels when they can easily slay with asian women, were not all in this together, some people have it easier, some don't

There are guys with legitimate physical defects on this site, I'd have to be a piece of shit to act like were the same and tell them "you're not special", they have a right to say they have it harder, they do
Dude they've literally never fucked a woman in their lives and they experience everything you experience. Does it matter if one guy is a 2/10 and the other is a 1/10 if it doesn't change how shit their lives are? Do you really need to point it out constantly? And yeah fuck volcels nobody's talking about volcels they're not even allowed here.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Dude they've literally never fucked a woman in their lives and they experience everything you experience

JFL no they don't, they experience WORSE than I experience

I guy with a facial defect gets looked at like a monster, me with with below average looks I just get minor looks of disgust or people don't look at all because I can blend it

Does it matter if one guy is a 2/10 and the other is a 1/10 if it doesn't change how shit their lives are?

Are you from inceltears? because it seems like you share the trait of being disingenuous. Of course it doesn't matter in "degrees" that are so close, but a lot of incels are like 5 out of 10, I'd say I'm about a 4 point something, there's obviously a ton of incels that have it worse, and their life is incomparable to mines, I have it way easier

Imagine going for a job interview with a fucked up scary looking face, the interviewer is distracted and they simply won't hire you for any job that involves interacting with people and getting sales

Do you really need to point it out constantly?

The only thing I'm annoyed about by this forum is the lack of focus on building wealth, I say you can complain as much as you want as long as you were working to escape being a wage slave and finally get a piece of the pie

I can’t believe people still care about what these libtards think or have to say JFL

Jfl troll in the comments saying Keanu reeves is short. Also the OP thinks that getting taller over a couple hundred years somehow constitutes as evolution LMAO.

No one has pointed out that Madison married a single mother in his 40s

Even 200+ years ago the dude was a cel until pretty late in his life and had to resort to betabuxxing a single mom

IT has loop warm IQ

The average height is actually getting taller. So that President wasn't as short back then compared to today's standards.

No one has pointed out that Madison married a single mother in his 40s

Even 200+ years ago the dude was a cel until pretty late in his life and had to resort to betabuxxing a single mom
Jfl at those scum of the earth IT, it was never a good deal to be a manlet nor it will ever be, everything else is a cope.