Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another Artifact. CURRUWHORE edition

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-

draws me
arts me

good comic bro

Nice, you drew this OP?

who the fuck drew that swamp donkey. Ask true fem cels reddit?

Nice, you drew this OP?
Yeah. Been reading a lot of manga recently and it has inspired me to get back into drawing sketching. Also helped a lot with my depression.

volcel if you wouldn't

why you hate white males?

why you hate white males?
I don't. I just hate reace mixing from both ways. If a curry Chad was to ascend with a blondie I would equally disapprove of it.

Most whites blame us for outpopulating them. But they don't blame the White man noodle whore and BBC thirsty white foid. While we curries try our level best to keep it in our race.

Most whites blame us for outpopulating them. But they don't blame the White man noodle whore and BBC thirsty white foid. While we curries try our level best to keep it in our race.
The fertility rate in India is like 2.3 rn. I’d imagine it’s lower for western curries too.

The fertility rate in India is like 2.3 rn. I’d imagine it’s lower for western curries too.
Know shit ton of western curries who never got married.

nice drawing, kinda looks like those over the top drawings you see at a circus

nice drawing, kinda looks like those over the top drawings you see at a circus
Yeah but this is what and average mid 20s filthy brown whore looks like.

Nothing wrong with racemixing, tbh if it's done equally. Unfortunately if you're white you have an unfair advantage over ethnics since our women just want white guys. I've said many times I prefer curry women, but they don't want me. Now I'll take whatever race that would come to me.

Yeah. Been reading a lot of manga recently and it has inspired me to get back into drawing sketching. Also helped a lot with my depression.
Bakuman maxxing tbh
Nice drawing btw, not over for skilledcels.

lmao sad thing is it's true af

Nothing wrong with racemixing, tbh if it's done equally. Unfortunately if you're white you have an unfair advantage over ethnics since our women just want white guys. I've said many times I prefer curry women, but they don't want me. Now I'll take whatever race that would come to me.
Still won't support it. Population of white are 11.5% while indian population is 17.5% and expected to grow.
Don't you see we are single handedly wiping off a race from the face of earth ?
Race mixing between non-whites maybe somewhat acceptable but still I view it with skepticism.
lmao sad thing is it's true af
:cryfeels:

Still won't support it. Population of white are 11.5% while indian population is 17.5% and expected to grow.
Don't you see we are single handedly wiping off a race from the face of earth ?
Race mixing between non-whites maybe somewhat acceptable but still I view it with skepticism.

That doesn't bother me as much tbh. Neanderthals died off or were integrated into homosapiens. Its not like race mixing didn't occur before. Not to mention a curry-white progeny seems to more often than not, mog pure white features thanks to both having Caucasian features. Doesn't work as well with Asian and white but there's plenty on this board that are weebcels and only want Asian waifus.
I agree that culture should be embraced by both parties, but I see more culture loss through sheer Westernization than I ever would through racemixing.