Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over another amazing weekend

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
on friday after work I watched some youtube, one thing led to another and I jacked off, then I was sleepy af after that so I climbed into bed with the fleshlight still on my dick and woke up at 11 at night. I got at least 7 hrs of sleep every night that week too. Stayed up most of night on pc and went back to sleep briefly and got up at 730 to go to mechanic but he was closed that day, so went to a different one. Worked out. Tried to setup my SHITTY FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT SPEAKER SETUP to work the rest of that day and all today in between watching youtube and feeling tired and lethargic and still haven't got the shit to work. Another action packed weekend. got sooo much done.

Can you at least LDAR next week due to corona ?

more eventful than mine ngl

Can you at least LDAR next week due to corona ?
no. wagecucking is forever
only way is if my area gets quarantined or the jobs my boss has us on get shut down

only way is if my area gets quarantined or the jobs my boss has us on get shut down
Brutal.

BBsee brag about fleshlight still on dick

Fucking brutal to read it