Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anorgasmia: I can see the bottom of the abyss now, might as well let go of the rope

I

illcel002

Greycel
During the entirety of my life I've suffered from sexual dysfunctions. When I was a teenager I realized I had premature ejaculation and thought it was the worst condition, then in my twenties I got erectile dysfunction and thought it was worse than PE.

Now, I still have pe and ed, but there's something new: anorgasmia, and this is clearly worse than PE and ED together.

For clarity, this doesn't mean I can't ejaculate, it means I don't climax. I can still ejaculate but there's no pleasure whatsoever. And there's very few contractions, just enough for the ejaculation to happen. Before I would have some 5-10 extra pleasant contractions from the actual orgasm.

And no, this doesn't happen because I fap a lot. I had been waiting days before masturbating to make them better. This time it didn't work. It was totally empty, like I had not waited at all.

I wasn't on any meds either, this is not a side effect of anything.

To make sure it wasn't a single occurrence, I tried again days later and then a week later Same thing, I ejaculated with 2-3 contractions and no pleasure at all. So I really lost the ability to climax.

The interesting thing about this is ejaculation, sex drive and orgasm seem to be separate things because I still have sex drive and the need to have orgasms. I just can't fulfill that need, like being hungry but not being able to get any food. You can't survive too long if you can't fulfill your basic needs so this is probably the end for me.

I won't even bother trying to fix this. It's no use, I know it's not coming back. I spent half my life trying to solve PE which is a common condition only to realize it can't be really cured. Now with anorgasmia which is rare condition in men trying to fix it would be nothing but a waste of the time and energy I have left. Orgasms are gone for me forever

It's a definite thing. Life's ultimate stomp on me. It had been subtly hinting me to get off the race via pe, de, ugliness inceldom etc. Now it's blatantly telling me to get the hell out.

I had been a malfunctioning car that still could move slowly with no chances of wining, being passed and left behind by everyone else multiple times. Yet I went on because at least I could hope to get to the finishing line on my own eventually. Now I'm a totally broken car that can't move no more and it's clear I'll never get anywhere and was never meant to.

I'm like a lonely king in a chess match that lost the only pawn he had left for fighting, and all he can hope for is a stalemate, if he's not checkmated first.

So if you have pe, ed, small dick etc remember it can always get worse. So keep having as many and as good orgasms as you can, with or without someone else, because some day you might lose that ability to do that too.

Half a man's life revolves around sex so becoming sexually disabled now leaves me with almost nothing to do. This is the ultimate defeat. All I can think of now is to master hyperventilation techniques, see if I can get the stalemate I mentioned this way.

Last edited:
I will pray for you brother :feelsrope:

brutal, but not much different to my current state of celdom.

you can still feel pleasure through food , alcohol and drugs right?

use that to cope , hedonism max even harder

fuck this shit really , its like there is wheight put upon you for no reason and more wheight is thrown at you

shit is rigged as it can be.

I think same thing is happening to me.

Man, this is truly depressing. :feelsbadman:

I'm also suffering from both PE and ED, but I'd much rather all my sexual desires completely.
I think I will try to put more effort into finding some pills for these problems.