Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anorexic snowboard nerdy foid rips it into fatcel

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
fatcel=volcel

Jesus Christ lose weight
fucking revolting

This is overused but...
Imagine if it was the other way around

Sorry I will never feel bad for fat fucks,they deserve it unless it's about some kind of extremely rare disease.

Wow. Usually on that show the patients are very nice tbh. They both are delusional though tbh. I can't believe he lost teeth.

"Tiny 5'3 tall" as the female narrator said

:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Reminder when females are nice and polite to you this is what they actually think of you.

5'3 huh? Merely calling him a "fatcel" might be a little disingenuous. Also his voice is definitely not one woman get wet for. Not sure how he can overcome that either.

5'3 huh? Merely calling him a "fatcel" might be a little disingenuous. Also his voice is definitely not one woman get wet for. Not sure how he can overcome that either.
He's a multicel.

He must have a very good genetics to survive with all that fat.

This guy only has 6 teeth left and he bone structure mogs me by 9 points even though I have all of my teeth, and have never had a cavity.

Based show. Used to have a good time watching clips a long time ago.

5'3 is a much bigger problem than his weight.

Death to the obese

7000 calories a day what the actual fuck, nowadays i barely eat 1500 a day, if not less than 1200 and i'm losing weight at rapid pace

This guy only has 6 teeth left and he bone structure mogs me by 9 points even though I have all of my teeth, and have never had a cavity.
I don't understand why he would keep going until he lost all those teeth tbh. There was a liitle girl on the show that had messed up teeth one time too. I don't understand how her parents would let her lose her teeth.

large and in charge, big boy does what he wants

narrator:" he may only be a tiny 5ft 3 inches tall but he also weighs.... "etc

they really didnt hold back on this trucel lmao

I don't understand why he would keep going until he lost all those teeth tbh. There was a liitle girl on the show that had messed up teeth one time too. I don't understand how her parents would let her lose her teeth.
Some parents can't afford it I guess and as sad as it sounds genetics affect teeth to. Normies drink copious amounts of alcohol and eat junk food yet don't have too many teeth issues and there are people on my 600 pound life that don't have teeth issues. Even if he had a healthy diet his teeth would still have issues. Also if it doesn't affect the face, it doesn't matter. People would treat him better having missing teeth then they would me because I have severe acne covering my entire face, even though I have all my teeth and am healthy. There is an incel on here that talked about how he has a chad friend that has stomach issues that cause major health problems and it doesn't matter because it doesn't affect his looks.

Sad thing is that even if this guy does lose weight, his height might be an inhibitor to him getting girls. :(

Sad thing is that even if this guy does lose weight, his height might be an inhibitor to him getting girls. :(
It deffo will be. I always tell people the most brutal height pills come from reading mindless foid's tinder bios.

fatcel=volcel
I hope brother. Im still trying to lose the weight and i hope that if I do then ill be a fucking chad. God speed.