Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anorexic femoids rather starve themselves to death than date an ugly male lol

They don't even like the best cope the world has to offer, they rather vomit then be anywhere near us. Life of a genetic failure I suppose. :cryfeels:

Anorexic whores are pretty pathetic tbh. The lengths they will go to to obtain chad

Anorexic bodies disgust me ngl, i can't even look at them without feeling sick.

Monikas me.

Take the gulagpill

https://i.imgflip.com/1xn5ye.jpg

They’d rather have sex with a dog than talk to an ugly male.

Anorexia is a red flag that she’s fucking nuts and you probably don’t want anything to do with her.

Notice how only females are anorexic, females say looks don't matter yet they want to be a skeleton.

I've never met a male suffering with anorexia.

They just have to spread their legs to get a Chad, no matter how skinny or fat they are. True the Chad will prefer better looking girls most of the time, but Chad is so horny 24/7 their turn will come.

Notice how only females are anorexic, females say looks don't matter yet they want to be a skeleton.

I've never met a male suffering with anorexia.

But TBH I always thought he had AIDS. How can this happen to a Chad?

Last edited: