Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anorexia is cope for fat women who are too lazy and weak willed to fast.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"Oh I can't not eat for a day, I don't wanna be anorexic"

Lol shut up fatfuck, you're a landwhale and you could afford to not eat anything for weeks and still survive. The only reason "anorexia" is shamed is so fat women feel like being skinny is "bad", so they don't feel bad about looking like this:

Newsflash fat girls! Unless your BMI is less than 18, you aren't even close to being anorexic. So stop coping with food, put the fork down, and when you lose the weight, you'll be able to run for more than 30 seconds without having a heart attack.

Last edited:

To add to this, women are irrationally afraid to pick up weights, because they are afraid of looking like arnold. It's almost as if they completely filtered out the 99% of men who lift substantially heavier weight than what they'd attempt as a start for years, and still will never get Arnold ripped.

They see life thru Chad-colored glasses

I fucking hate landwhales. Studies have found that overweight holes don't prefer overweight men. They all wants Chads. This stupid gynocentric world celebrates holes who are fat and shits on overweight men.

To add to this, women are irrationally afraid to pick up weights, because they are afraid of looking like arnold. It's almost as if they completely filtered out the 99% of men who lift substantially heavier weight than what they'd attempt as a start for years, and still will never get Arnold ripped.

They see life thru Chad-colored glasses
Plus most chad use anabolic steroids to gain and maintain muscle mass while looking lean too, jfl at brainlet foids.

Fat women are the alpha & omega level copers.

They want the whole world to bend to their whim because no one find their big asses attractive(Except cucks or fetishists), and like cucks the world actually gave in so now we have copes like plus-sized instead of just calling their fat asses what they are(fat).

anorexia can happen to guys as well though

This show is about fatasses vs anorexics. The show is trying to say they're both bad when gone to the extreme. Here, this anotexic rostie says she doesn't even want to touch the fatcel she got paired with.

fat acceptance for women is a thing since they realize they don't have to be skinny to get a boyfriend, they can be whales and still get above their looks easily, meanwhile men have to be perfect in every regard and not even get their looksmatch if they are sub5

fat acceptance for women is a thing since they realize they don't have to be skinny to get a boyfriend, they can be whales and still get above their looks easily, meanwhile men have to be perfect in every regard and not even get their looksmatch if they are sub5
men cant get their looksmatch if they are sub8 JFL

I once had a foid who was fat tell me she has anorexia and I had to restrain myself from laughing because it was in a professional setting.