Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Anonymous Poll] Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

• Yes I am Jewish tbh

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • I am partly Jewish

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 61 80.3%

• Total voters
Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
I am curious to see what percentage of users here are Jewish.
I suspect Jews are affected by inceldom as well.
Some of the hatred against Jews here is just memes, but some of it is real :forcedsmile:.

I wish I was Jewish, but I’m not unfortunately.

Just nosemax and shekelmax

Why though?
Assumed intelligence I guess. Everyone knows Jews are smart, it’s undeniable. Also I like the way that if you are Jewish you, in a sense, know you are part of this great historical backstory of surviving the Roman sacking of Jerusalem in 66 CE and then overcoming 2,000 years of persecution as your people made their way though Europe up until the modern day. Jews are historically survivors, I would like to be able to view myself as having come from a long line of intellectually gifted survivors, it would give me confidence in surviving my own tribulations.

Why, are you making a list?

Why, are you making a list?
No, the poll is anonymous.
I'm just curious about how many jews there are here.
Perhaps there are more Jewish incels here than we think, because the hatred might make them conceal it.

Furthest thing from it.

100% kosher zionist Jewcel is here.

So far it seems that Jews are vastly over-represented on incels.is.

.02% Jewish here ;)

>Nearly a quarter of the users here are at least part-Jewish
What the hell is going on here?

The juden will pay for their sins some day

Damn, 22% of people who voted are related to the most sneaky and conniving group of people to ever exist.

>Nearly a quarter of the users here are at least part-Jewish
What the hell is going on here?
Jews aren't known for their looks. Why do you think they moneymaxx so hard?

You jews you lose.

Jews aren't known for their looks. Why do you think they moneymaxx so hard?
You would think they'd still be able to nepotismmaxx or hollywoodmaxx and get foids, but apparently that's not even good enough anymore.
They really have jewed themselves.

Fucking sick and tired of anti-semitism. I've even been accused of being jewish when my ethnicity is in my fucking username.

Alsi, jews should be called horseradishcels because they eat that wasabibshit on passover.

I am curious to see what percentage of users here are Jewish.
I suspect Jews are affected by inceldom as well.
Some of the hatred against Jews here is just memes, but some of it is real :forcedsmile:.

:soy:?
faggot nobody hates irrelevant incel jews like you point out unless they are cucks or feminists. JFL @ believing "jews are philanthropist and succesful people they have always been hardworking thats why they are frequently represented in every big company media science and postion you can think of fucking goyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYY"

My grandma is probably polonised jew, she always had a obsession about jews, and she used to be serious bigot, now she dont give aaa fuck bout jesus. The Jew said that the position of her nose an ears is jewish exclusive. So only roots.