Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anon shares the most brutal blackpill of all time (warning pure suifuel)

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Screenshot 20230601 195434

Brutal. There's no self improvement for genetic failures.

We are just the result of mother nature experimenting with new organism by trial and error...and we're the error.

COPE OR ROPE

We are just the result of mother nature experimenting with new organism by trial and error...and we're the error.

COPE OR ROPE
True true

That domino effect ends immediately around middle/high school if you're not attractive, you can see it happen as teen Chads start fucking teen foids and looking down on any normie/subhuman friends they might have had. Then the regular people simply stop associating with the subhumans, and the opposite oc that domino effect starts. You can never get out of it either. Horn effect is brutal as fuck. That post doesn't apply to attractive autists and "in"cels. :feelsjuice:

That domino effect ends immediately around middle/high school if you're not attractive, you can see it happen as teen Chads start fucking teen foids and looking down on any normie/subhuman friends they might have had. Then the regular people simply stop associating with the subhumans, and the opposite oc that domino effect starts. You can never get out of it either. Horn effect is brutal as fuck. That post doesn't apply to attractive autists and "in"cels. :feelsjuice:
I've seen plenty of normies get laid. Although you do need something extra for that, usually it's dad's money from what I've seen

I've seen plenty of normies get laid. Although you do need something extra for that, usually it's dad's money from what I've seen
I know. I'm talking about sub 5s. :feelsjuice:

I know. I'm talking about sub 5s. :feelsjuice:
If you're sub5 there's a very less chance you will fall into the domino effect since a young age. Generally they're bullied or not accepted from other people since a very young age so it actually never begins for them

If you're sub5 there's a very less chance you will fall into the domino effect since a young age. Generally they're bullied or not accepted from other people since a very young age so it actually never begins for them
That only applies to autists and spergs, though. Most here had friends at least until middle/high school, looks don't matter as much. :feelsjuice:

Water, but not any less true notwithstanding.

Middle school is where chads get their first gf. High school is where normies get their first gf. College is where stragglers get their first gf. After that, it is ovER.

Middle school is where chads get their first gf. High school is where normies get their first gf. College is where stragglers get their first gf. After that, it is ovER.
holy giga based :feelsthink: