Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anomaly in the matrix: (Foid breaking her rules of behavior towards an ("Autismcel", "Traumacel", "Mentalcel", a non Chad like me)...

HissingAtTheVoid

HissingAtTheVoid

Greycel
4 years ago, it was my last year in High School, and after many years of relentless bullying, social alienation, being an outcast, having the lowest status possible, being ignored and treated like a sub-human by almost everyone at school due to my shitty genetic lottery luck, I managed to experience something resembling to "acceptance", "being left alone", "Fair treatment by peers" and the most impressive thing of all "Being kind of desired sexually by an Eastern European looking 6/7 Foid"...

Okay, before you accuse me of being an "Fakecel" Bear with me! Let me elaborate.
Till this day, I'm still a fucking Virgin...

"The Eastern European looking "6/7" Foid" was displaying a lot of "sexual attraction indicators" towards me, such as:

• Staring at me, A LOT and making eye contact with me a few times with a sweet smile on her face, and on top of that she was "BLUSHING" like an anime girl. lol
  • Almost every day, sitting next to me and acting in a funny and nervous way.
  • Laughing at my bad jokes, when I was not even talking to her.

I felt attracted to her too but also at the same time I find the situation infuriating and I felt a lot of distrust towards her, I felt blood boiling anger, emptiness, confusion, anxiety, dissociation...

I'm quite certain that the "Eastern European looking "6/7" Foid" whore only got attracted to me because:
  • I was 20 years old and she was 17 years old, I was one of the oldest student in that High School we went together.
  • I gymmaxxed a lot.
  • I was faking confidence, acting like an overly aggressive fool.
  • Maybe she had lower standards in terms of looks compared to the vast majority of foids? I consider myself to be a "6ish" at my peak.
  • Her "boyfriend" was always sitting next to her while in classroom and for some bigotry reason...
  • She is one of the most promiscuous whores I have ever meet. (Not worth it for a meaningful relationship) ...

But deep down inside I knew that if I ever allowed her to get to know me, she would have been turned off by my "Asperger's", "Weird Philosophical Beliefs", "Extreme negative emotions I felt and especially back then in 2017", "low social status", "Not having a Car", "Being Broke", etc...

I became deeply depressed after realizing such harsh truth about my existence, "I will never be accepted and desired and needed by neurotypical normies " ,so I tried to commit suicide a week before the senior graduation. But sadly, I failed, and I'm still here after 2 failed attempts.
...For now, the suffering continuous, Hissing AT The Void it's not done yet.

Have you ever had a similar experience?

Do you think that there is hope for someone like me (Autismcel, Mentalcel, Traumacel) to "ascend"
?

Your mistake was giving a shit about any of those things ie your supposed failures, shortcomings and lack ofs.

Chad wouldn’t of.

Chad would’ve persued and smashed unless outright rejected which is what you should have done instead of the stupid attempted suicide bullshit.

“Make the hoe say no” as the PUA’s put it before you throw in the towel and give up entirely.

Well you didn’t even try that much before attempting to off yourself.

Sheesh! :feelsUgh:

”But deep down inside I knew that if I ever allowed her to get to know me, she would have been turned off by my "Asperger's", "Weird Philosophical Beliefs", "Extreme negative emotions I felt and especially back then in 2017", "low social status", "Not having a Car", "Being Broke", etc...”

Dude…

Don’t fall into my former best friend Grotesque Subhuman’s idiotic mindset about modern women.

In other words understand that their minds are all ruined by Jew feminism and that attempts to foment true intimacy and genuine connection with them are futile.

So don’t bother trying to get to know her or make her know you, instead your goal is to smash and use whatever PUA tactics you can learn to groom and train her to this end so ideally you can have a particular fuck buddy for however long you want and call it a girlfriend if that makes you happy but any attempts once again to try and treat her as a human being on the same mental and emotional maturity level as you instead of a pet that must be properly trained and groomed will only lead to pain for you as you end up becoming a joke and shell of your former self having become cucked and ending up like current year Will Smith. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
The absolute state of this forum

Her "boyfriend"
Maybe she was acting in order to get him to fight you out of jealousy.

I consider myself to be a "6ish" at my peak
Mogs me brutally. :feelskek:

Have you ever had a similar experience?
Nope, I've never seen any IOIs. If there had been any, I still wouldn't have noticed them because my eyes are at the level of foids' tits, not their faces.

Do you think that there is hope for someone like me (Autismcel, Mentalcel, Traumacel) to "ascend"?
You can be a autist with PTSD and still get laid every day if you're Chad. Autism definitely makes it more difficult, but what's more important is how you look and how tall you are. By the sole fact that you were bullied relentlessly, I'd guess it's over.

Do you know what I hate about this forum? The fact that so many of you have had actual chances to ascend but ended up sabotaging yourselves due to acting like literal retards. It almost makes IT's "it's your fault that you're an incel!" mantra appear credible.

Meanwhile, I haven't had a single opportunity. All the the foids at my school felt either disgust or pity in response to my existence. Not a single one though of me as a man.

The amount of actual incels here can be counted on one hand.

Larpcels are getting crazier and crazier
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Do you know what I hate about this forum? The fact that so many of you have had actual chances to ascend but ended up sabotaging yourselves due to acting like literal retards. It almost makes IT's "it's your fault that you're an incel!" mantra appear credible.

Meanwhile, I haven't had a single opportunity. All the the foids at my school felt either disgust or pity in response to my existence. Not a single one though of me as a man.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth"
The absolute state of this forum
Why?

How am I supposed to act differently if I'm an "Autismcel", "Traumacel", "Mentalcel"?

Search the percentage of men with Asperger's not being able to get a girlfriend despite being "good looking" and even "wealthy" for example: Elliot Rogers...

jfl at gatekeeping. fakecels dont exist, good looking men dont use these forums

even 10 joints a day doesnt make this shithole bearable anymore. Fucking zoomer fucks ruined it
Do you think that I'd realistically have a chance with foids as a fucking "Autismcel", "Traumacel", "Mentalcel"?
I don't get why some of you don't find my story legit?

"Autismcel", "Traumacel", "Mentalcel"

Your profile pic sums up what this dude must look like while spewing those insincere buzzwords
I'm genuinely not a Chad!
  • My looks are average at best even If I "Looksmaxxx" 100% my character, I reckon that I would be a 6/7ish at my peak. Even Lite-Chads would mog me!
  • Males with Asperger's are widely not accepted by neurotypical normies and not even foids with Asperger's...
  • PTSD only makes Chad sexier. Average men with PTSD will most likely be perceived as a Lunatic, weirdo, abnormal by blue pilled normies and foids...
  • I'm only 5.10, which is a pretty average height, not good enough for most foids, lol!
  • I'm a Latino with light brown skin.

I'm genuinely not a Chad!
  • My looks are average at best even If I "Looksmaxxx" 100% my character, I reckon that I would be a 6/7ish at my peak. Even Lite-Chads would mog me!
  • Males with Asperger's are widely not accepted by neurotypical normies and not even foids with Asperger's...
  • PTSD only makes Chad sexier. Average men with PTSD will most likely be perceived as a Lunatic, weirdo, abnormal by blue pilled normies and foids...
  • I'm only 5.10, which is a pretty average height, not good enough for most foids, lol!
Mogger
Most niggas here didn't receive any positive attention from foids ever.

5'10 is above average for latino men, non-subhuman confirmed. :feelswhat:

5'10 is above average for latino men, non-subhuman confirmed. :feelswhat:
My Asperger's syndrome + average looks + Being Poor + Low Status, makes me a "Sub-Human" in the eyes of 99.95% of Foids...:feelsUgh:

10% Nonsense comment in ID
I will rape your brain