Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [ANNOYMOUS POLL] Have you ever had a foid show interest in you?

Have you ever had a foid show interest in you?

• Yes

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters
Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
Votes are anonymous so there's no point in lying. I just want to make this poll for the purpose of data collection and also because I want to see how many users on here lifemog. I've never had a foid show any kind of attraction towards me but I feel like their are users here who definitely have but won't say.

A fat slutina once told me she liked my eyes in middle school, but other than that no

A fat slutina once told me she liked my eyes in middle school, but other than that no
I wouldn't count that because that doesn't necessarily mean she's attracted to you

Votes are anonymous so there's no point in lying. I just want to make this poll for the purpose of data collection and also because I want to see how many users on here lifemog. I've never had a foid show any kind of attraction towards me but I feel like their are users here who definitely have but won't say.
The only time this happened to me was when I was 8 or 7 years old.

We were playing a game with a bottle with all the kids. And it landed on me and I was given a choice to kiss a girl or do some stupid shit. Since I was so high inhib retard I decided to do the other shit but I feel like she wouldn't resist if I did kiss her because she orbited me for a bit after that.

This is the only time in my life I felt I had a chance. After my face started morphing into its disgusting slavic form and I had to move to UK it was joeover. All the niggers, british women, etc they all disliked me because of my slavic accent and they thought I was a retard, this is when my Autismmaxxing started to develop and my looks took a dive along with it.

Honestly 0-9 years old were probably the best years of my life. Everything after that went to absolute shit.

No JFL, I have consistently been the shortest kid in class ever since I was young.

yes many foids showed interest in me and i still chose to ignore their advances and create an account on .is because I love my brocels.

Yes but the only time that counts is the fat little short girl in my Kintergarten class named Janelle who was not mentally ill.

(Mentally ill girls don’t count)

She grew up and started a beautiful family with a fat bald man who is an excellent piano player.

Janelle is still short and she’s still fat but she is not nor was she ever super morbidly obese to my knowledge.

The two other girls were both mentally ill I believe but probably not Cluster B’s.

Well ok the blonde girl might have been but I don’t think she was my crack cocaine + fentanyl preferred Cluster B which are the histrionics but I’m thinking she may have been a narc like Meghan Markle.

Anyway she was a good looking blonde with big tits.

oh yeah definitely a cashier once smiled when she told me to have a good day im pretty sure she was in love with me not just wanting me to leave asap

The only time this happened to me was when I was 8 or 7 years old.

We were playing a game with a bottle with all the kids. And it landed on me and I was given a choice to kiss a girl or do some stupid shit. Since I was so high inhib retard I decided to do the other shit but I feel like she wouldn't resist if I did kiss her because she orbited me for a bit after that.

This is the only time in my life I felt I had a chance. After my face started morphing into its disgusting slavic form and I had to move to UK it was joeover. All the niggers, british women, etc they all disliked me because of my slavic accent and they thought I was a retard, this is when my Autismmaxxing started to develop and my looks took a dive along with it.

Honestly 0-9 years old were probably the best years of my life. Everything after that went to absolute shit.
Yes but the only time that counts is the fat little short girl in my Kintergarten class named Janelle who was not mentally ill.

(Mentally ill girls don’t count)

She grew up and started a beautiful family with a fat bald man who is an excellent piano player.

Janelle is still short and she’s still fat but she is not nor was she ever super morbidly obese to my knowledge.

The two other girls were both mentally ill I believe but probably not Cluster B’s.

Well ok the blonde girl might have been but I don’t think she was my crack cocaine + fentanyl preferred Cluster B which are the histrionics but I’m thinking she may have been a narc like Meghan Markle.

Anyway she was a good looking blonde with big tits.
I feel like I should have made a separate option for having interest shown in you when you're under the age of 10 or somewhere around that because puberty can change you a lot.

Literally Chads.is
Our site has more sex havers than cucktears :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

Have you ever had a foid show interest in you?​

• Yes​

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No​

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters 38
:giga:

They showed intere$t in me, but not that interest, if you know what I mean. I'm virgin and 30 years old. It's over.

Interest doesnt equal sex, multiple factors come into play, like distance, which makes sparks and enthusiasm to get lost tragically so, just like lip kisses does not equal, technically, things developing to sex and the like

A mere complement to the thread.

Last edited:
No, I have interpreted kindness as interest though and I was brutally wrong because I have been rejected 100% of the time. I think this is the case for a lot of people that voted yes. Just because a foid smiles at you or says good morning every day, doesn't mean she wants to fuck you.

I voted yes because it was a joke to them. Also yes because they showed interest to take advantage of me. It was all manipulation that left me destroyed afterwards. Women are the worst creatures to ever exist.

No they dont they hate me

i think the reason niggers consider themselves incel despite some foid showing interest in them is that they just want to be chad..one foid showing interest is still nothing compared to chad so he prefers to call himself incel and may indeed be touchless
dont forget the fact that hes aware he will be mogged and cucked if he muh ascend too so he just gives up on the little positive experience hes had and decides to rot here

JFL at the results
Absolute state of this site in current year

They once laugh at my face, it's kinda positive no? I mean they seem happy.