Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Annoying Format on this Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Why do my answers to posts on this forum sometimes get grouped together, even if I'm responding to different people?? No one reads that shit, as it looks like a confusing mess. I want each of my responses with quotes to be listed separately!
Anyone else annoyed by this?

Everyone reads it. And it prevents spam posting and post maxing

Flood is not that nice tbh.

Everyone reads it. And it prevents spam posting and post maxing
Every time my answers with quotes to different people get grouped together, my thread ceases to receive responses. I only get responses when my responses get listed individually.

Anything is better than reddit

Every time my answers with quotes to different people get grouped together, my thread ceases to receive responses. I only get responses when my responses get listed individually.

someone has told serge before i think he said it was a kink

Just effortpost bro

someone has told serge before i think he said it was a kink
That's what I thought, because sometimes my responses get listed properly (separately), but sometimes they get grouped together into one post. Fucking annoying.

I think a better format would be to show responses under the comment they're made on, also helps with following things on longer posts (like the ban megathrea)

Just effortpost bro
Doesn't matter how long or articulate my replies are, they just sometimes randomly get grouped together. Has nothing to do with the quality of my posts at all. It must be a glitch on this forum. If it continues, I'm just going to stop posting here, as it's a waste of effort. Almost no one ever replies to one of my responses with quotes when they're buried together with 5 other responses in a list. It's not visually pleasing to the reader, and therefore, no one addresses my comments.

Doesn't matter how long or articulate my replies are, they just sometimes randomly get grouped together. Has nothing to do with the quality of my posts at all. It must be a glitch on this forum. If it continues, I'm just going to stop posting here, as it's a waste of effort. Almost no one ever replies to one of my responses with quotes when they're buried together with 5 other responses in a list. It's not visually pleasing to the reader, and therefore, no one addresses my comments.
I think they get grouped every time you made the last post. there wont appear a second postline with your avatar.
just like now when I type bullshit
:whatfeels::feelsohh::feelsree::chad::whatfeels::feelsree:
:feelsrope:

I think a better format would be to show responses under the comment they're made on, also helps with following things on longer posts (like the ban megathrea)
They are shown under the comment they're made on, but if you reply to 4 different posters with quotes, they sometimes get listed as one post (with 4 quotes, along with the answer to each one, but still all listed together). Very unappealing and not conducive to people replying to your comments, as it will too much work to have to separate the quote you want to address from the other quotes.
Ironically, none of my replies with quotes were grouped together in this thread. Go figure.

Last edited:
what it is is that people don't get a notification if you have multiple quotes in your comment for some reason.

what it is is that people don't get a notification if you have multiple quotes in your comment for some reason.
That could be another disadvantage, too. I didn't think of that. But, my gripe is that I want my replies with quotes to be listed separately (1 quote, 1 post), like this:
20190102 135841

NOT this:
20190102 135716

No other forum I've ever posted on has this irritating feature (glitch?). Only this one.
I can understand grouping my replies together in one post when I'm responding to a single person (in fact, it's desirable in that case), but not when I'm replying to different people.

Last edited: