Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Annoying Curry harasses white tourist

Feel bad for any brocels living in a shit hole like this and it still looks like they are living in the ancient egyptian days - I would definitely have killed myself if I lived there.
No copes at all

It’s like two completely different species interacting with each other

Nuke the third world, I need this low inhib, india superpower 2030

Feel bad for any brocels living in a shit hole like this and it still looks like they are living in the ancient egyptian days - I would definitely have killed myself if I lived there.
No copes at all
That is an insult to Ancient Egypt.

The brutal part is i live in that shithole, i am Bangladeshi i can tell it's worse than india

No copes at all
I think the Ancient Egyptian culture is way more refined and advanced than the current Bangladeshi culture.

At least brocel got some free Coca Cola

Incredibly low inhib jfl. He asks for the guy’s cola while standing on tracks and then asks for his camera. If he bulked up, he could thugmax for sure