Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel annoying bitch on the bus

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
on the morning bus today the bus driver left the lights on which she doesn't normally and it was bothering most of us since we were tired, and a guy in the back of the bus yelled "can you turn the lights off please" but he was annoyed by some annoying ass ghetto foid "CAN YOU TURN THE LIGHTS OFF GAHDAMN" and now we have to ride with the lights on for the whole ride because this foid doesn't have a filter, ffs. similar situation happened yesterday where my bus driver pulled us over because she asked the back of the bus to stop blasting rap music and they didn't. all of the dudes just remained calm for the most part and the all the people yelling and screaming were the foids "I GOT PLACES TO BE:foidSoy:" while all the dudes were just waiting for them to stop playing music so we can go. there was one dude who got pissed that i can recall but all he did was open the emergency door and walk out so he could get off since she wasn't letting us off when we got to our destination, but even then that's better than yelling and screaming bloody murder

on the morning bus today the bus driver left the lights on which she doesn't normally and it was bothering most of us since we were tired, and a guy in the back of the bus yelled "can you turn the lights off please" but he was annoyed by some annoying ass ghetto foid "CAN YOU TURN THE LIGHTS OFF GAHDAMN" and now we have to ride with the lights on for the whole ride because this foid doesn't have a filter, ffs. similar situation happened yesterday where my bus driver pulled us over because she asked the back of the bus to stop blasting rap music and they didn't. all of the dudes just remained calm for the most part and the all the people yelling and screaming were the foids "I GOT PLACES TO BE:foidSoy:" while all the dudes were just waiting for them to stop playing music so we can go. there was one dude who got pissed that i can recall but all he did was open the emergency door and walk out so he could get off since she wasn't letting us off when we got to our destination, but even then that's better than yelling and screaming bloody murder
Buy a car

Apply duck tape to the mouths of foid :feelsthink:

im legally of age to drive but idk how to drive yet lol
Same here. I'm crippled by my fear of crashing the car while learning to drive. :feelsbadman: I'll go to driving lessons only when I'm so done with everything that I'm not afraid of accidentally going ER.

I've been in exact situations

Brutal niggerpill

Stick a dick in her mouth

thought about bicycling?

Foids are a litteral Walking Kek