Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Annoying bitch Becky that I knew in HS has a brain tumor

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
fuck I am legit happy right now. I decided to look her up since I wondered what happened to this bitch after high school so I looked up her facebook and it turns out she has a brain tumor. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: She says its not going to kill her sadly but I'm still glad she has to deal with this. She has always been a complete cunt and a literally diagnosed Narcissist. fuck I hope this bitch is wrong and she dies a slow painful death. She had always been a mean cunt who deserves this genuinely.

What mean things did she do or say to you?

LIFEFUEL
I
F
E
F
U
E
L

hope they cut a 3 inch by 3 inch piece of her skull in order to cut out a part of her brain where the tumor sits but then the doctor nicks a brain artery with his scalpel and she starts squirting blood from her opened skull all over the operating room floor and all over the medical personnel in there

Happy to hear boyo

What mean things did she do or say to you?
she is a giga feminist so anyone who is either a) male , b) white (she is half white half filipino) or c) straight she would attack and name call.
Like she would always just attack anything you did if you did it in front of her like say it was bad and she could do it x100 better if she tried. She also thought she was a genius despite being a fucking retard whou couldn't remember or do shit. She did shit like "reading the dictionary to raise my IQ even higher" and "snorting coke to know myself more". She also was one of those non-binary fags until she went back to being female since no once gave a shit.

This is because she let Chad fucks her brain out

If karma was real, there'd be no women left

she is a giga feminist so anyone who is either a) male , b) white (she is half white half filipino) or c) straight she would attack and name call.
Like she would always just attack anything you did if you did it in front of her like say it was bad and she could do it x100 better if she tried. She also thought she was a genius despite being a fucking retard whou couldn't remember or do shit. She did shit like "reading the dictionary to raise my IQ even higher" and "snorting coke to know myself more". She also was one of those non-binary fags until she went back to being female since no once gave a shit.

At first I thought maybe you were being too harsh, but after reading this, not anymore. Anyone with beliefs that extreme, hateful, and retarded deserves to get a brain tumor.

I may have a cancerous tumor in my intestines. I hope not.

wonder if it was from aluminum soda cans, heard that shit can give you brain cancer

if she’s a narcissist and it’s not lethal it’s probably a larp for attention

At first I thought maybe you were being too harsh, but after reading this, not anymore. Anyone with beliefs that extreme, hateful, and retarded deserves to get a brain tumor.
if you knew her irl you would probably think she deserves more
I may have a cancerous tumor in my intestines. I hope not.
RIP if you do tbh. I will probably get intestinal cancer as well because of my celiac disorder so relateable.
if she’s a narcissist and it’s not lethal it’s probably a larp for attention
thats what I thought too at first but her brother was talking about it as well and he tends to call out her LARPs.

nothing of value will be lost, only to be appreciated