Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Annoyed by the audacity men have to talk to me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
kill all feminists

Twoxchromosmes hates men the way we hate foids, except they have over 13 million members while we have only 27k, and they actually get sex. Brutal

And I'm here praying and hoping that a woman would do so little as to acknowledge my existence :cryfeels:

I hate these dumb cunts with a burning passion :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Dumb whores don't deserve any of the attention that they receive. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

TwoXRetards are the most disgusting retarded whores on the intERnet. That sub is a cesspool of ugly unfucked unhygienic bitter feminist who are mad because Chad is not fucking them. This idiotic whore is literally mad because Chad is not hitting on her but instead it is normies who are.

Women get so bitter when they can't get Chad.

Proof foids see unattractive men as subhuman no.3231214141141243564e^100

This is the symptom of feminism. All foids are up themselves

-Male bouncer at club jokes that my id is not valid. Then he chuckles that it is valid. Har har!! That's so funny! Har!
Being mad at jokes that aren't even made to cause you harm. She didn't lie when she said she was a bitch JFL.

This reddit roastie needs a reality check. These people are only approaching you because you are withing their looksmatch. No, you are not a queen model, you are just some ugly troon looking goblin with flaps in the middle.

such a good person