Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animes with themes of horror, gore and mystery

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Im searching for animes to watch with themes of horror, detective/mystery and gore. Can anyone recommend me some good ones?

Have you seen higurashi before

its labeled horror but its more so aspects of murder mystery and gore scenes

Gore Screaming Show
Not an anime but it's literally in the name

Nothing comes to mind which checks off all three boxes but you can check out devilman crybaby

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Then
When They Cry: Kai

You can watch When They Cry: Rei but its not horror and more like a slice of life fan service bonus.

Don't watch the Gou or Sotsu they are trash and its literally lesbian bickering and anyone working on that project should have been executed.

You can also watched Elfen Lied, its horror, mystery and some amount of gore.

Also school days, under horror and mystery.

since everyone already recommended things I was going to say I'll just recommend Shiki.

MV5BNGQzMzg4ZDctYjRmMi00ZWMyLWFlODktM2NjY2EyNmJjY2RmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA5MDIyMzU@._V1_.jpg

Dark Gathering is an easy pick. The studio doesn't hold back on the gore and horror, coupled with the great spirits designs makes it a great horror anime for me

Shiki

Its an old vampire anime, with a focus on horror and mystery

nigga watched akame ga kill and now's looking for more :y'all: